Super Jet Need advice to improve handling on SN SJ

Thanks for your time everyone. It has gotten a bit better, but I'm still working on it. Currently gotta replace a coil and put the scream back in this machine! My last couple rides were easier to get on it, but the coil made it weaker, so it wasn't the full challenge it normally is. Turns out the pole on there is a -1" AC pole, so I can scratch that off my list. Ran into a nearby source for some sponsons to try out, so that should be good. Otherwise, I'm just having fun practicing and trying to learn more. Got to ride a newer and beefed up RN, so I got to see how I fared on a different setup. Seems a little of it is the ski and most of it is me, but that's steadily improving. Regardless, this sh** is a blast!!!! :D

I would do the quick steer mod take your chin pad off then move your steering system off a put it in the closer hole or look it up on google and u will find it hope this helps

Another thing, some Superjets seem to handle very erratically when you try to coast thru a turn, do not let off, just hold it open and drag the water with your body. And they will always bounce unless you add ballast weight to them.

I've gotten the hang of the turns a lot better. Even managed to bring it back up from some 60+° leans! Still gonna try out a buddy's sponsons soon and see how that feels.

As for the porpoising, it came back once I replaced the coil. It seems that what I thought was significant improvement was mostly just a weak engine giving me a break. While I still can't find a way to get rid of it, at least I've gotten better at dealing with it. Gonna try a few tweaks, but either way, this is about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on!

Thanks to superjet119 for the help so far!

Top Bottom