Need help finding sunkin' ski (Not Anymore!!!)

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
The word is BACKORDERED

they didnt tell luke when he ordered it that it was back ordered , so they expcet it to be in next week !

keep your fingers crossed

I must say, SKYWALKER sure appears to be taking this pretty good.

I would be calling all the environmental or hazmat groups telling them your ski had nitro-methane in its fuel tank...watch how fast they send a team to get it. I wonder if they would try to recover the recovery cost :sneaky:

Where exactly is this lake?

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
hangtime said:
you can't under estimate the value of having a properly foamed ski so it will not sink to the bottom .How is this possible .I thought there was enough foam to keep it afloat even full of water .

But if your foam is water logged, then it won't float, or if you remove some foam and not replace it, ie foam in handlepole.

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
I've only had 4 standups in my ride time but I've filled every one up to the top with water and none of em sank to the bottom .
this list includes a 550 js 550 sx and a 750 sx .none of em went below the waterline .

it could happen obviously but a little foam could save your whole boat :boggled:

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
I had a Sea Doo I wanted to sink!

Good Luck this week! Every time I read the title of this thread I cringe. I can't imagine loosing my ski like that. Hopefully you find it with that ski finder!

hangtime said:
I've only had 4 standups in my ride time but I've filled every one up to the top with water and none of em sank to the bottom .
this list includes a 550 js 550 sx and a 750 sx .none of em went below the waterline .

it could happen obviously but a little foam could save your whole boat :boggled:

Go back and reread the whole thread. He had taken a bunch of the foam out when he did some mods.

I assure you a ski with all of that metal inside of it will sink if you dont have ENOUGH foam in the ski.

Lets drop the subject on having enough foam. I'm sure this guy has already kicked himself in the ass enough wishing he would have put more foam in the ski.

No worries Skywalker. There's always that "I should have" in every mistake. I admire you for taking it this well.

Good Luck!

Ok I've been kinda busy, sorry for not keeping up. I got the finder in sunday, but to busy to hook it up to my brothers boat yet. It will be mounted by thursday or friday i hope, then the search is on. Even if i dont find it, I went way out of my way to try you know. Thats the only way I can keep from going crazy.

Later

sclevela

X-H2O
SKYWALKER said:
Ok I've been kinda busy, sorry for not keeping up. I got the finder in sunday, but to busy to hook it up to my brothers boat yet. It will be mounted by thursday or friday i hope, then the search is on. Even if i dont find it, I went way out of my way to try you know. Thats the only way I can keep from going crazy.

Later

i dunno if the question was already asked or not............ but ........... did u have insurance?

Top Bottom