Custom/Hybrid New concept ski but what is it??

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
hard to believe that it started it's life as a SN but I see similarities. I hope that he pulled molds off of it and that its not just a one time thing!

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
That fuel filler looking piece could be a storage compartment. I think it looks pretty awesome, would like to see higher res build pics.

Sharky

www.fpjetskis.com
well i like it he just should have changed the hood a little, but more rocker in the nose and it would be sweet....someone post the facebook link i wanna find out more i like new ski's

3rid

-
David jetconcept in france is the maker of those hulls... check his facebook page to get in touch with him... or see a bit more pictures of the amazing work he is doing on skis....
hydrodoo, sjx2, blaster 800... he has done a lot of work... that specific ski has been done like 6 to 10 months ago.

Some guys really like bashing on... especially considering they're only judging on one small pic.. with NO information at all on the hull, length, size, program, weight, etc...

Last edited:

WILKEY

SO FAR CHANGE SUCKS!!!!!!
really dude................ i didnt see but a couple bashing. and if they cant take a couple keyboard cowboys then thats pussssssssssssssss

i think its cool and would like to see more on it but....... f it there are 50 other hulls out, who cares about this one

Top Bottom