New Eco trailer

thats like seeing a guy living in a trailer park with a Lamborghini parked outside lol. $20k ski being pulled by a 25 dollar bike lol. You have your priorities right my man. Sacrifice all in order to ski. I'm lovin it!

ian, funny you say that cause me and my friend can ride from sky harbor down mcdowell to the 87 and into fountain hills in under 2hrs haha. probably take some extra time with a ski attatched but it can be done! maybe one day if i dont have the gas money haha its hard not to justify driving when i bought a rig to get me to the lake and back on the cheap haha! waste if i dont use it haha.

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
Always wanted to do this when taking my ski to the ramp down the street... the problem is that it is at the bottom of the hill. I was always afraid of haulin ass and crashing... or worse, trying to get back up the hill after riding.

I was thinking about this the other day for my motorcycle. I think the single sided swingarm on my ducati might make it a bit difficult (not the 848 in my avatar, I have hypermotard now). Just wasnt sure if it's even legal

@CurbYourHo

Like this? Shelby is the man with a plan! @spork

316468_10100811363248478_662514914_n.jpg

@CurbYourHo

Like this? Shelby is the man with a plan! @spork

316468_10100811363248478_662514914_n.jpg

That is awesome! How is it attached, to the swingarm or the frame? I think the frame is the only way to go, but those should have a steel subframe to attach to. My bike seems pretty limited because it has a small frame, the engine is a stressed member and the subframe is cast aluminum; hardly up to the task for towing. The police don't bother him? Im thinking there is no laws stating a motorcycle can't be used for towing, likely because they never thought anyone would do it haha

Top Bottom