New footholds for 25mm pad

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
Hey Tom, I would really like a set, but i try to PM you and it said your mail box was full. If you can pm me so i can get a set ordered.

goldmullet

literally chillin
Just wanted to say thanks to Tom for a great product. 125.00 including shipping is a steal shipped to Alaska, and it even showed up a day early which NEVER happens!! Used 1" plush on bottom and 8mm regular pad on underside of holds. Everything came out ok for my first foothold turfing job, and these babies are ultra comfy to the max! Thanks again Tom

Attachments

• jetski 013.jpg
    jetski 013.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 191
  • jetski 023.jpg
    jetski 023.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 167
  • jetski 020.jpg
    jetski 020.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 194
  • jetski 025.jpg
    jetski 025.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 173

goldmullet

literally chillin
I say "ok" cause on the underside of the holds i got a slight crease where the turf compounded and touched itself( no seams was a challenge). Its minor and will wear in but its just one of those things in the back of your head that eats at ya a little. I guess thats just the O.C.D. coming out. haha Thanks to all that contribute to this site. The wealth of know how on here is priceless!!!

750sux

Ive sent you a few messages without a reply... i would like to order a set of footholds. message me please

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Ive sent you a few messages without a reply... i would like to order a set of footholds. message me please
Hit the link to his website at the bottom of his post. Find his phone # and give him a call. His stuff is friggin awesome, but he's super busy. Last time I talked to him he didn't even have time to ride lol. Tom will get you taken care of.

Top Bottom