Super Jet New Here and New Ski

a lot of states, California for sure, hasn't been able to sell a new SJ in about 7 years due to the extrememly strict EPA guidelines here.
That being said, (i'm sure other states are similar) that's a lot of dealers that won't see a single one on the show room. Given that 2012 is the last year in production at least for the states a reduced quantity of 50 isn't suprising, but more depressing.

evowake

Thanks Guys,

Still no word on my SJ.... getting concerned that the dealer took my deposit on a chance that he was getting one rather than actually getting one. Tried to get a VIN, and am being told there is not one in the system yet, and he's unable to give me a ballpark drop date. I was just told '2 more weeks' which is what i was told.... 2 weeks ago.

Undert8ker

12 SJ
Newbie here. Was reading this this thread and decided to join the x to drop my 2 cents. I ordered a 12 SJ on 4/24 and was told it would be here the first or second week of June. I also gave a deposit and he said no vins were available yet. It has only been two days and it feels like I have been waiting two weeks already....

evowake

Stopped at the dealer yesterday, saw my SJ in its crate so to anyone wondering, the '12's do exist!

Just in time for the holiday weekend.

Welcome. Get ready to hook up with hot chicks and live the rockstar life, just keep your excitement on the down low, we want to keep this stand-up thing quiet due to all of the "perks".

Braaap!

evowake

Welcome. Get ready to hook up with hot chicks and live the rockstar life, just keep your excitement on the down low, we want to keep this stand-up thing quiet due to all of the "perks".

Braaap!

Maybe in FL! hah not too sure about WI.

Like a kid before christmas here... picking up @ 5:30, followed by 4 day weekend on the lake.

evowake

And here it is...

photo2-Copy.jpg

photo1-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom