Super Jet New Here and New Ski

evowake

Thanks guys! It looks great in person, cant tell in the pictures, but the orange accents are a candy metallic orange

Omg that ski is gorgeous! That makes me want one bad! I might have to price one. Congrats on a great purchase! Post pics when u get it on the water

I would hurry if you're serious, it was a PITA to get one, and according to one dealer... production may have been as low as 40 units.

Last edited:

evowake

Nothing out of the ordinary, same as any other machine... (at least so far) hopefully i don't get a kick back in 8 weeks. if so... i'll worry about it in 8 weeks :)

how'd the titleing process go? what did you have to do?

Going to be designing some registration letters in photoshop to match the factory graphics, should look pretty sweet.

Last edited:

evowake

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

Last edited:

Undert8ker

12 SJ
Picked up the new SJ today. Rode for about ten minutes and everything was great, all is the sudden it lost power and I felt a vibration. It runs fine at idle but not under a load. Not happy after spending that much on a brand new ski. Anyone have an idea on the problem?

chadman154

#Itsonlymoney !!!!!
Picked up the new SJ today. Rode for about ten minutes and everything was great, all is the sudden it lost power and I felt a vibration. It runs fine at idle but not under a load. Not happy after spending that much on a brand new ski. Anyone have an idea on the problem?

I would start a new thread.....many different things could be wrong. It should be covered in your warranty

Check your intake grate/impeller. Could have a stick or some leaves that got sucked up into the pump.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
That's the problem. No warranty.....but I'm going to check the pump today if it's clean I'm going to call the dealer in the morning it don't want to take anything apart if they are willing to fix it.
Sometimes even a blade of grass in the intake will disrupt the flow enough to cause cavitation, check it.

Undert8ker

12 SJ
Found a small stick wedged in the impeller got it out and there appears to be no damage and the blades still look perfect. I will water test today. Thanks for the help!

NISMOtuner

LIKE A BOSS!
I like the graphics also.... But if you came up with a good graphic, then I would slap it on... Just black isn't enough man!

Top Bottom