**New OSIDE CREW Video** SUPERMAN BACKFLIP!!!

jetboy1004

Shootin Brapaholics
Superman backflip.......My nuts tighten up just watchin ross do it.....My fuggin god man...that's insane!!! You should be the poster child for freeride...oh wait...you are...LOL. Sweeeet vid. Thanks for sharing.

NJrider

Huck it!
I just sent an email to the Go Pro Camera guys and there gonna put your vid on the site.

RE: " SICK!!!!!!!!

Request submitted...so cool man. Thanks for sharing and hopefully it will be up on our site soon!

We have a satellite location in Encinitas...good to see some local rippers having fun with our cameras.

Check us out late next month...we have a sick new Wide angle camera coming out. Will make it all that much more awesome! :)

Many thanks,

Justin"

WHAT a superflip. . . thats just nuts,
Ross was tearing it up, but you other guys were stompin some good stuff too!
Good work all of you.. . . . .making me jelous I don't live near any surf.

Keep the vid's coming!!

I just sent an email to the Go Pro Camera guys and there gonna put your vid on the site.

RE: " SICK!!!!!!!!

Request submitted...so cool man. Thanks for sharing and hopefully it will be up on our site soon!

We have a satellite location in Encinitas...good to see some local rippers having fun with our cameras.

Check us out late next month...we have a sick new Wide angle camera coming out. Will make it all that much more awesome! :)

Many thanks,

Justin"

How about hooking up the oceanside crew with a 3rd camera sponsorship. Never can have TOO many angles, right????

NJrider

Huck it!
If I have the chance to work some magic im gonna go for it of course. I just sent him an email so find out later whats good. Hope you guys get the hook up.

thanks ross and friends for the hand in lifting my skis. I was the big guy with the broken down black sn. Found the problem, MSD enhancer died on me.

Nice video. Hope to ride with you guys soon.

WET BOX

STL Crew
Good music as well. The skill involved is obvious. Nice going guys.

:bananajump:

Top Bottom