New Rickter RC-1

attachment.php

oh snap! this thing is dangerous!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Here's some pics a friend of mine took at Body beach today. I guess this one has a ltd 701 in it. My friend says it ripped and carved really hard. All carbon fiber this one is.
Rick Roy said today was only its 4th day of on water testing.

Attachments

• SUNP0009.jpg
    SUNP0009.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 167
  • SUNP0010.jpg
    SUNP0010.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 173
  • SUNP0011.jpg
    SUNP0011.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 133
  • Sunp0012.jpg
    Sunp0012.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 241
  • SUNP0013.jpg
    SUNP0013.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 186
  • SUNP0014.jpg
    SUNP0014.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

nokfir

whaaaaat...that is so badass

i like how it still has the pole, u can def stand/crouch on that thing and be able to change your stance when turning and cornering. amazing.

Last edited:
That thing would probably do massive deadly re entries! All that surface and power to weight ratio (I'm assuming)..

Wow!

Here's some pics a friend of mine took at Body beach today. I guess this one has a ltd 701 in it. My friend says it ripped and carved really hard. All carbon fiber this one is.
Rick Roy said today was only its 4th day of on water testing.

Oh man that means a X scream 992 would plop right in!!! Jeebus!!!!

kraqus

Site Supporter
That is a cool concept. I wonder if the RRP pole is fully extended in those pictures. It would be great if the pole could be extended more, but I am no jet ski designer/builder so I will leave it up to them. Great looking ski and I am sure it performs as good as it looks. Kudos Rick !

Benny

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
didn't someone post up some patton pics of a yamaha ski that was based on a sj but had a seat and a poll? I think it was a 4 stroke.

Not saying this is an infringment but I think I've seen this idea once before.

Top Bottom