New Rickter RC-1

I agree, think it would be cooler without the pole, but, cool as $hit looking either way.

Scottie

this thing is for you bud,I know you all wouldnt know what to do without your fixed steering,but this thing looks like the perfect crossover. Little b1,x2,Sj all mixed in the right amount.
Im gonna assume its setup to have the length on the pole adjust as well as the height on the pivot and lock in place for diffsize and weight riders.Great Idea,Id love to put it through the paces in the surf.I bet we get to see and ride one at tona...........

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
That thing looks amazing! Seeing as how most of us spend most of our blaster riding time standing up, might as well have a moving pole. I don't know if I like the sharp nut-stabbing things in front of the seat.

Will be neat to see more info!

this thing is for you bud,I know you all wouldnt know what to do without your fixed steering,but this thing looks like the perfect crossover. Little b1,x2,Sj all mixed in the right amount.
Im gonna assume its setup to have the length on the pole adjust as well as the height on the pivot and lock in place for diffsize and weight riders.Great Idea,Id love to put it through the paces in the surf.I bet we get to see and ride one at tona...........

So you're saying you like pole???:biggthumpup:

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right
Can't WAIT to get on this thing at Daytona.
I hope they took surf riding into consideration when designing the bottom of the hull.
I mean, sport class is dying anyway, so to design this strictly as a race boat would seem, well.....pointless IMO.

flippin sweet! I dig how the pole actually moves. Stand up, sit down, do what you want just not on a 3-D. I would love to ride that thing. Anyone have any clue on costs?

Have you been to race this season?
Sport is the fast growing class.
This new Rickter looks sick. Can't wait to hear more about it.

sport spec is a good size class because its all the old heads that cant or dont want to ride the mod class anymore cause they are peaking at 40:poke: Come out to tona or wavedaze when there is 500+ freeride SPORT CLASS skis on the beach at one time,and you can get that warm fuzzy nostalgic feeling back of the late 80s early 90s when races meant something

Last edited:

Its all about the surf!
OK I'll be the hater! I guess I'm the only one that thinks that thing looks Ghey! Looks like a $10,000 blaster hull

not bad looks like the hood and seat comes of as 1 unit like a stand up (that will help with starting after sinking) fully adjustable steering length wise and maybe height wise as well ,a shorter lighter blaster styled ski built around the famous rick roy steering pole siiiiick need to ride befor i decide

Mile9c1

X-H2O.com
The 3D isn't a bad idea, it's just wasy too big and heavy... it's nothing like a standup standing up on it, and it's nothing like a blaster when you're sitting down on it.

Top Bottom