New Superjet Steering Systems only 80 bucks!?

Alright guys, so I've run this system for a few weeks now and am very pleased with it. I got the -4 system off Mark and was very impressed to see how short the plate really was. The system literally took just a few minutes to install once I had the old system off. The only thing I've changed about it was that instead of the two squish nuts, I used a m20 castle nut. With my AC pole I just could not get on the two nuts to tighten them down correctly. I could have flipped the bolt upside down but I got the nut for free from fastenal and it took just a few minutes. However, for all you guys running a stock, xmetal or umi pole you won't have this problem because the pole is a solid piece of aluminum so getting a wrench on the top nut won't be such a pain in the a$$. I took a few pics of the system on my ski and hope this helps everyone out. In my honest opinion you can't beat the price for what you're getting. No more messing around with bearings or just a great cheap mod to upgrade from stock. If anyone has questions just let them fly and I'll try to get back to ya soon.

ebaypics012.jpg

ebaypics008.jpg

ebaypics009.jpg

ebaypics010.jpg

Last edited:
Got an extra castle nut you'd like to part with? :shhh:

You know that's kinda funny cuz I actually ordered two of those damn nuts and they only got me one. If you have a fastenal close to you then it shouldn't be to hard to find or another really good hardware store should be able to help ya out. If you can't find one let me know and I'll just go order a whole batch of them for other guys as well.

is it safe to use the outer hole on this plate or will it break steering cables?

Yes it's safe in my opinion. I would be using it but that means I would have to cut off the tab on the right side that is used to mount the chinpad. I'll probably just end up grinding enough away so I can use the outer hole.

hey E rok, do the bars wobble side to side like with the UMI system? i can't stand how the umi feels so sloppy...

Dude I know exactly what you're talking about and honestly that is something that just drives me crazy too. The way I have it set up right now there is absolutely no play what so ever. I rode again today and I can't tell you how good it feels to never have to tighten that stupid nut anymore, now if I could only get the motor running prime too.

AWSOME! so it can be put on any pole with the stock bearings!

Top Bottom