New Superjet Steering Systems only 80 bucks!?

Thats an interesting discovery how you cant turn the bars the whole way witht he minus 4 turnplate, hw much through do you get? would you be able to take a pic of the nozzle when the bars are cranked fully to the right? Would there be an easy fix for this problem?

Could you angle your throtle down and mount it to the fight more (closer to the grips) would you get a full turn that way? does it hit anything when the bars are cranked so u would be turning to the right?
Cheers

All I have to do is cut out a small space on the pad to allow clearance for the throttle cable. I tried moving the throttle around but it hits no matter where it is mounted. It almost goes all the way. Only like 1/4 inch or so till the plate hits the steering stop. When I turn it to the right, the start/stop switch barely touches the pad, but the plate turns all the way to the stop. I wonder if the WDK pad would take care of the problem? http://www.waterdawgkustomz.com/proddetail.php?prod=WKSJ-CP

I don't think it would work by looking at this pic from earlier.
ebaypics012.jpg

What would happen if u changed the steering bolt so it runs horizontal i.e the opposit way to the above picture then use the outside mount i.e the hole on the far right fot the quick steer. would this solve the problem,
just a thought....

Speaking of that bolt how the hell do u get it off i have removed the nut on the bottom but it will not wove, anyone have any ideas?

Last edited:
Here's the pad after modification to allow for full steering range. The throttle is barely touching the pad. All I had to do was some dremel work on the plastic and re-staple the cover back on. easy.

DSCN0560.jpg

DSCN0561.jpg

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
What are the odds? I was trying to figure out how to get forgiveness for buying this -4 setup...and I busted my bars off tonight! I was going for a 180 when the right side just snapped and pinned the throttle. Put on a pretty good show, not too often I have to swim that far to get my ski back. Anyway, rode her back with one side and the old lady says "I guess you'd better order those new bars now right", I wonder if she'll figure it out when they show up tomorrow that I already ordered them?

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission I always say

RRLC, thanks for the tips on the pad, I was looking at mine last week and saw that it was going to be a problem. Your fix should take about 20 mins top and do the trick nicely. Awesome.

i got mine on this weekend. no issues to speak of, cleared my CP fine. I love this setup!!

Attachments

• DSC02384.jpg
    DSC02384.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC02385.jpg
    DSC02385.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC02386.jpg
    DSC02386.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC02388.jpg
    DSC02388.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 113

Fro Diesel

creative control
-2 im liking the shorter plate, i dont bash my thigh with this one.

NO more noddle:haha: I am still rockin mine since i have no chinpad:sad2: I bought the xmw setup cheap but may buy this for my next rpoject if i ever get a chance to go get it or even ride.

Nice system.

How much do you need to grind off the chin pad? Im borred and i want to do something ski related (Plate is still a week or so away)

Top Bottom