Surfriding NEW - SURF SEAL - Superjet/Blaster hood seal!

How are these lasting with the Jetmaniac ratcheting strap kits?

Reason I asked is we recently got "one of the other recommended" seals for our skis and they aren't working like expected. And after a month and a half since install, the ratcheting strap kit is wearing a groove in the rear of the "other" seal not making it seal as well on both skis. This is an option I'm really thinking of trying, just want something that will work with the ratcheting strap for more than a month.

How are these lasting with the Jetmaniac ratcheting strap kits?

Reason I asked is we recently got "one of the other recommended" seals for our skis and they aren't working like expected. And after a month and a half since install, the ratcheting strap kit is wearing a groove in the rear of the "other" seal not making it seal as well on both skis. This is an option I'm really thinking of trying, just want something that will work with the ratcheting strap for more than a month.

I used a ratchet strap on my old hull that ran this seal. I had it that way for about a year and a half. On my new hull, I have two of the clip straps now.

I ordered one a while back (2 months or so) and then was sent a Paypal refund and the message said they weren't doing them anymore.

Good morning all.

We are not currently selling them for two reasons:

My family and I are dealing with a very ill family member and I just don't have the time to devote to it now.

The second reason is that the product quality from the manufacturer seems to have gone done over the last few months. A couple seals have split apart over time. Until I can located a stronger product that will last, I don't want to continue offering them. I certainly don't want to sell anyone "junk". I know how frustrating it is to be on the water and have a product fail.

Once we get through this rough time with our family and I can get a better quality product, I can offer them again. They do work well and we've have very positive feedback from them. I enjoy being able to offer a product that I feel helps the sport.

Thank you so much to those who have purchased our product over the years.

Be safe out there!

Sorry bout the unfortunate news. purchased 2 seals over winter and held up awesome over the summer! Need more for my other 2 skis. Hope everything pans out well and product gets re-released

Sorry bout the family and appreciate your concern for product reliability. To others reading, mine were some of the ones that did not hold up, but the seller did hold up and replaced them. Thanks.

Top Bottom