New Waterdawg Footholds

I got a message on my cell tonight that he shiped them out and for me to call him when they get here and we will settle up then. There is no better way to do business.

I can't think of another place that will ship things out and then just tell you to call when they get there...

So far I have to say 2 :biggthumpup: :biggthumpup: I will let you know that quality and impression of the foot holds when I get them glassed in this ski has to be barrel roll ready by friday night

Talked to Jeff today and he said the REV footholds are what he is putting in his newest hull. He has changed these from the old holds to allow you to lean forward more while locked in the holds. I have not had a lot of experience with Jeff, but I called him today while I was installing my footholds and he was very helpful.

x-jetter said:
i wonder what R.E.V. stands for :Banane13: :sneaky:
Don't quote me on this because it was earlier today when I talked to him, but I think he said Rotation Elevation Velocity.

S&Ssuperjets

S&S is for Sanford & Son
I wish someone would make some that go all the way to the front of the tray .or all the way around in front .. just the cut out to hook your feet in ..

S&Ssuperjets

S&S is for Sanford & Son
OH yea thats it, is it up that high ? i will have to look ? .. it would be nice to have some up front ...

It might be hard to see, but I had to cut a little piece out of the foothold for the exhaust. I will lay some glass over it when I am finished. But this gives you an idea of how the exhaust comes in.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 151
IS that the location that they are designed to go or can you move them back more to get away from the exhaust??

I am going to try to space them out deeper into the side of the ski and then enclose them I think. I might have to do some tempoary turf just for a weekend of riding and then finish when I get back.

They are pretty far back. I had to cut it to get it to lay flat. If not, it will sit on the pipe and be raised up a little. What do you mean by cutting them deeper into the side? I am a beginner at installing holds.

By the way, I wear a size 12 and the front of my foot does not reach the cutout I made for the exhaust. So, it will not affect the feel of the holds in my case. That is how long these holds are.

F

Freestyleriverrat

superramjet said:
not too many people noticed the red hull was his newest hull. It also happens to be a pre-preg version.

It's BAD ARSE!!!!!!! :27:

BossBailey, I did not have that problem with mine b/c I eliminated my rear exhaust. I remember thinking that it would have had clearance issues if that pipe were in place. I am getting ready to install a set of those holds in my buddies boat. I'll post pics of that endevor.

meatball

User Title Unavailable
Is there a thru-hull that fits in the middle of the right side of the hull so that you can eliminate the rear exhaust without much work for these footholds?

It would probably be more work to change the placement of the exhaust. All I had to do was notch the holds out and glass over them. You will not notice the hump because your foot probably will not go that far forward.

superramjet said:
not too many people noticed the red hull was his newest hull. It also happens to be a pre-preg version.

i did! :Banane01: that's what i meant by it not being a superjet or sxr, but i think some people thought i meant it was an octane. more pictures please:biggthumpup:

Mile9c1

X-H2O.com
Send me your email, I can send you some pics of a different one Jeff layed up a few months ago. It's a non-prepreg one with custom paint.

Top Bottom