New Waterdawg Footholds

F

Freestyleriverrat

sflsurfrider said:
theyre goofy looking. only $99? how long does it take to receive them from the date of purchase?

not as fast as it takes you to start taking smack :nana:

I don't know you'll have to contact Waterdawgs on that one.

I think they look pretty nice expecially the way the tray is cut around your leg in the back. I might try a set if he can get them out pretty quick???

I just ordered some it took two weeks. I live on the east coast so it took 7 days in transit. They just look like they will be trick to install considering I have never put footholds in before.

Waste Land

Non Multa Sed Multum
unclehulka13 said:
for being so "universal fit" he only shows them in a superjet. PUT EM IN SOMETHING ELSE.

90% o fpeople buying holds are SJ owner..I'm sure the look doesnt change with them on another ski

I'm still skeptical of WD...although the holds look cool

wildman326

Who else?
They look exactly like the ones he put in the x jets the boys bought around here. There is so much room in them you can build up the padding anyway you like.

Jeff told me he'd send me a pair about a year and a half ago - think he'll do so now?

BossBailey said:
I just ordered some it took two weeks. I live on the east coast so it took 7 days in transit. They just look like they will be trick to install considering I have never put footholds in before.

Footholds are easy to install just take your time..
I think they are pretty sweet looking..
Post lots of pics when you install yours..

F

Freestyleriverrat

here is what mine look like. I got them for the cut outs in the ankles. These are the X-holds though.

(the mat is not glued down in the turfed pic so it looks like crap in that shot)

Attachments

• IMG_0389.JPG
    IMG_0389.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0456.JPG
    IMG_0456.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0616.JPG
    IMG_0616.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_0606.JPG
    IMG_0606.JPG