New Yamaha 3cyl 4-stroke

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
There is a youtube video of a japanese racer with a 4stroke waveblaster that does 0-omfg in 2 seconds.. Also the Wammerjet comes with a 4stroke:
https://www.wamiltons.com/wammerjet-2015/index.html
wammerjet%20(17).jpg

Half flip95

Formerly pondracer95
In some respects these 68mph
8 1/2' space age looking skis are pretty cool, but overall I think the industry is misguided. I haven't been at this that long, but to me it seems like the courses are being designed to fit the ski instead of the ski being designed to fit the courses. The classes are set up to fit the ski instead of the ski being designed to fit the classes. The ski should be designed with the rider in mind. Does anybody really want to do 70+? Watching the rxps and fzrs smash out at world finals is cool and all but I think most people would rather be on a spark

Last edited:
The market has gone "high end". It takes selling a lot of Sparks to equal the profit of one top of the line unit. There is no longer enough interest or financing to support an effort at the "low end".

ItsRixter

SoCal Wav Jumping shiznit
That looks like a standard superjet, I think the perspective of the photo is making it look larger.
Maybe, but I noticed the pole, its wider. Also, look at the shoulders of the ski, down from the side of the nose piece- the hull does not go straight down. Fingers crossed

I was hoping Scottie would see this thread and chime in. 260-300hp Blaster1....insane. Somehow I feel Scottie will be one of the first to pull off this conversion despite his comment about "too rich for his blood" ;)

I'd LOVE to do one, no doubt, but in order to build one, you first have to buy the ski from Yamaha for the engine and elecs. They won't sell just the motor. SO, you are 8-9k invested before you even start. That's IF you have a blaster to start with. Don't get me wrong, it would be a fantastically awesome blaster, but at this point in my non racing life, I am just fine on a triple. Lol. Having said that, I do know of some being built and I will be first in line to beg and plead for a test ride...

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Interesting read on this topic...
http://www.bluewavejetskirentals.co...ki-com-yamaha-superjet-hull-is-now-available/

11822648_10154142583695260_3802842079622904291_n-650x392.jpg

We’re very suspicious of new product coming out these days as so many rumors are swirling about what the future holds. Recently, blogger Vasilis Moraitis has claimed that Yamaha is primed to introduce a new “three-cylinder 1052cc” 4-stroke engine (The Watercraft Journal has ridden the new 2016 WaveRunner models and legally cannot confirm or deny these claims), and in a previous article featuring Pro Ski racer Rob Flores, highlighted Flores’ involvement with what might be the future of Yamaha’s long-in-the-tooth SuperJet.
Flores diplomatically dodged the question whether he was selected to design the future SuperJet hull stating, “I can’t speak for Yamaha. I’m […] developing hulls for my race program and to sell. Now if Yamaha ends up using what I come up with, that [remains] to be seen, but I am not contracted to do hulls strictly for them.”

So, if or when the day comes that Yamaha unveils a whole-new 1-liter engine or new SuperJet model (or a pairing of the two), we are only left with only speculation. But that doesn’t mean you have to wait that long! Through Flores’ RaceSki.com program and partnership with sponsor OptimaRacing.com, the new FR2 hull can be yours. Completely American-made, the new design improves “hookup, cornering and tractability in a variety of water conditions,” according to OptimaRacing’s website.
The release states: “Utilizing 30 years of riding and racing experience including Factory Yamaha and Kawasaki, Rob Flores has designed his new line of hulls to meet the demands of top level racers and recreational riders looking for a vast improvement over stock hull design. Available in both a SuperJet and SX-R top deck style, the RaceSki hull is intended to be both easier to ride and offer improved hookup, cornering and tractability in a variety of water conditions.
“The design integrates a reshaped intake tract and pump tunnel for improved flow and efficiency, reshaped strakes and chine shape for improved overall handling. Ergonomics are improved with a widened tray/footwell area. Complete “rolling chassis” available with a variety of handlepole/steering, traction mat combos and hull fittings

Top Bottom