Nitrous on a superjet

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
another nitrous company to check out is boondocker they have 2 stroke kits that would be very easily used.

I am a BoonDocker Dealer, for sled stuff, so all of their turbo kits and nitrous kits I can get for you experimentors

and now reading backwards I see "fail" for BoonDocker : )

Last edited:

Polish jet pilot

4aces4aces4aces4aces4aces
I decided (with pressure of my friend who is a skilled mechanic) to test build and test use a N20 wet system on my current engine. We were planning to go fo a shot of 25 hp. The single injection point (and please chime here) will be mounted to the metal base of the flame arrestor (I think itneeds sealing as well to be air tight), allowing the mixture to mix together well and go throught the carbs and reeds. The activation would be only at 100% throttle by a switch at the carb. The additional fuel would be delivered via a small electric pump with closed loop circulation.

Not sure how my pump will handle this as I have:
- bored nozzle 84mm
- FS cone
- blueprinted pump
- skattrak 12/17 or oem cutback 08 prop
- worx 201

Any suggestions - welcome!

Andrew
P.S. I will try to post some cell phone pics of bottle placement.

my mates running 40hp of nos through a 760 superjet with 46 novi's and a type 9 pipe, head, v force,11/17 hooker and tbm,centre tank and battery, he has a big bottle mounted where the old battery fixings are on the hull- THE BOTTLE IS UPSIDE DOWN, he did have it the right way up but was told by a local nos maniac that it needed to be that way! the nos jets are tapped into the manifold just under the carbs. its not progressive but full on on WOT. its been like this for 4 years or so, pulls hard mid and top but feels heavy to ride. weekest link- he's snapped an impeller shaft!

Thats what I'm talking about, snapping drive shafts SWEET ! can't believe the TBM and that little prop could hook up that good.

Octane_114

LeT tHe gOOd tImEs RoLL
this i a really cool thread... i've always wonder about the pump, i figured that when you the "button" the impeller would just blow out. i know with outboards it was flexing the blades causing slip. i building an 820cc with a 6mm stroker and plan to run a nitromethane blend. nitrous oxide will deffently find the weak points of your build weather in the motor or drive train.

my mates running 40hp of nos through a 760 superjet with 46 novi's and a type 9 pipe, head, v force,11/17 hooker and tbm,centre tank and battery, he has a big bottle mounted where the old battery fixings are on the hull- THE BOTTLE IS UPSIDE DOWN, he did have it the right way up but was told by a local nos maniac that it needed to be that way! the nos jets are tapped into the manifold just under the carbs. its not progressive but full on on WOT. its been like this for 4 years or so, pulls hard mid and top but feels heavy to ride. weekest link- he's snapped an impeller shaft!

Thats what I'm talking about, snapping drive shafts SWEET ! can't believe the TBM and that little prop could hook up that good.

doubtful that it was the nitrous that snapped the shaft....

a 40shot of nitrous on a 760 OEM cyl is still not going to be near as powerful as some of the big stroker engines...and shearing driveshafts is not a common problem

have seen it a couple of times, but Im not buyin it..

Top Bottom