NO LONGER OFFERING Custom Stainless HIN tags

Sorry if I missed it but how long do these take to make and ship out after ordering?
I do them on my company's machine after my shift ends. If you were to order and send the money by tomorrow afternoon I would make them tomorrow night and drop them in the mailbox wed morning. I ship first class mail which is estimated to arrive within 2-5 business days. Occasionally I'm not able to do them after work due to personal schedule conflicts but that doesn't happen too often.

Awesome. I just got off the phone with the PA Fish/Boat commission and she said my HIN # , title, and registration are in the mail so as soon as I know what my # is I will PM you.

No problems with the stainless on carbon hulls correct? Probably wont ever see salt but figured I would ask (Even though I THINK it's aluminum that doesn't agree with carbon and salt??!!)

Thanks and i will be in touch soon

Awesome. I just got off the phone with the PA Fish/Boat commission and she said my HIN # , title, and registration are in the mail so as soon as I know what my # is I will PM you.

No problems with the stainless on carbon hulls correct? Probably wont ever see salt but figured I would ask (Even though I THINK it's aluminum that doesn't agree with carbon and salt??!!)

Thanks and i will be in touch soon
No issues with carbon skis and stainless that I know of. I know carbon, aluminum, and saltwater can cause a reaction that would result in the carbon weakening.

Super nice guy and a great product. I would suggest his stainless tags to anyone who needs a HIN replacement or for your new AM hull. You can try the cheaper, plastic tags that are also offered here on the forum but the saying goes. "you get what you pay for".

Thanks again!!!
Thanks for the kind words! I hope they look great on the matching tiger crafts you and your brother have :)

wtf wetdreams! Give the people what they want! Also where you at the Pismo freeride? I saw someone with a big wetdreams banner.
I wish I could man. The laser I used was about $150k and I made about 1k a year. Not really a good investment for me to buy my own lol.

Sadly I wasn't at pismo. I sponsor Silas mercer. He was rocking the banner and gave out a few tees and some stickers. You should have stopped and said hey!

Thanks for the tip, do you find the medium (3/4 x 3) size works best?

f3984973fd239c7ebaa209f10f665845.jpg

This works the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom