NO LONGER OFFERING Custom Stainless HIN tags

Hey guys, I may be able to get some access to the equipment again. Before I order some new tags I was wondering whether you all who ordered some felt like having the holes predrilled was helpful or whether you would like me to order tags without holes so you can match drill them. Whats your vote?

Also the new ones will be 316 stainless for better corrosion resistance for all you saltwater guys. I'm told that the finish isn't as pretty but I may be able to work some magic on them when I get my hands on them and see what I'm dealing with. Assuming that the finish wont be as nice, would you guys still prefer me to go with the 316 so they last longer or the 304 for aesthetics?

Thanks for the input.

I'm in for a set of this goes forward!

Sent from my VS980 4G
before I order some, what would your vote be? holes or no holes? I'm only ordering one style since I have to order them in bulk so I want to get an idea of what everyone would prefer. I think its decided that 316 stainless is the material to use.

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
I just got some of these made and like them, I used a thicker piece of metal and wouldn't mind using your thinner stuff. I probably would buy a few sets for a few of my skis. MY vote is with the holes for rivets

I just got some of these made and like them, I used a thicker piece of metal and wouldn't mind using your thinner stuff. I probably would buy a few sets for a few of my skis. MY vote is with the holes for rivets
Thanks for the input. My other tags had 1/8" holes. It was suggested by @air blair to go with 3/16 holes. Any preference on this? I'm leaning towards 1/8" because you can always open them up but you cant add more material later. if that seems to be a known issue for people though, please let me know.

Definitely liked the way you made them before with holes. They were very close to a perfect fit in place of the OEM yamaha plastic piece. My vote: 3/16" holes in 316SS, same dimensions as before.
The length and width will be the same dimensions. There is no specification on where the holes go. My only option is to order them with holes at each end. Hopefully they drill them fairly close to where the did last time.

Top Bottom