NO LONGER OFFERING Custom Stainless HIN tags

I'm glad you like them! I wonder why shipping took so long....They were scheduled to arrive Monday. I sent them first class... Sorry about that. I hope that didn't keep you off the water for a couple days.

haha thanks for the compliment. Has anyone had success with JB weld or some kind of epoxy holding these on? Lumpy, I'll use some JB weld on my tags for my fx-1 to see if it holds up. I should have the ski ready to ride within another week or so. The only problem is that only time will tell whether or not they stay on the ski.

Update: A month after using JB weld to glue my tag to my ski, the tag is still on and holding up great. I have about 40 gallons of gas through the ski so far. Its not a ton but I think if it was going to fall off it probably would have already. If it does fall off I will post an update about it. I can tentatively recommend that this is a decent way to go for anyone wanting to glue them. Only time will tell though.

Update: A month after using JB weld to glue my tag to my ski, the tag is still on and holding up great. I have about 40 gallons of gas through the ski so far. Its not a ton but I think if it was going to fall off it probably would have already. If it does fall off I will post an update about it. I can tentatively recommend that this is a decent way to go for anyone wanting to glue them. Only time will tell though.

Thats the same way i was going to put mine on lol

I love JB Weld! I used to use it on my street bikes when cracked a side motor case. I tip the bike on the side piece back the side case and JB WELD it and in 3-5 mins fill with oil and Good 2 Go again!

PM Sent

Top Bottom