NON ski stuff for sale

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
I've seen a few things go through. Got my Xbox on here. IMO no big deal to throw it on the regular for sale area. Just don't label it Ski.

Last time I sold a motorcycle on craigslist, things got a little crazy. TONS of calls, people cussing at me, threats, etc. it sucked. I would feel comfortable dealing with you guys first and probably would cut a better deal on something. I would use craigslist as a last resort.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I would prefer to keep the site jetski oriented. Having a bunch of car stereo equipment or cars or whatever listings in the search results tends to take away from the purpose of the site. There are plenty of places to sell that stuff, craigslist, ebay, (pwctoday).

So far it seems like the main people that want it are the ones that have stuff to sell, am I right?

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
understood about keeping it a jet ski site. the section would allow for fellow members to help fellow members in need of money for bills and other ski stuff. it could be restricted to those members that have contributed to the survival of the site.

In times of need we will adapt to suit the needs of our neighbors and push forward into the future.

thanks

Top Bottom