New NYNJA & Factory Pipe Combo - $925

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
This is a package that contains everything you need to bolt the NYNJA C-4 Exhaust Chamber up to your Yamaha twin based motor, including DASA and other aftermarket cylinders. Includes the following items:

Qty 1: New NYNJA C-4 Stainless Steel Exhaust Chamber
Qty 1: New Factory Pipe Yamaha Exhaust Manifold
Qty 1: New Factory Pipe B Pipe Yamaha Head Pipe
Qty 3: New Factory Pipe 10x40 Flange Head Cap Bolts
Qty 1: New Factory Pipe Head Pipe Exhaust Gasket
Qty 1: New Factory Pipe 4" Silicone Coupler
Qty 2: New Factory Pipe Stainless Steel 4" Exhaust Clamps

These are a limited quantity combo, order yours today while supplies last!

Easy online ordering with credit card and PayPal payment accepted here:
http://optimaracing.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=280_328&product_id=1661

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    257.4 KB · Views: 435
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    237.4 KB · Views: 430
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    240 KB · Views: 474

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Looks awesome, any idea on performance compared to the original factory mod pipe?

It is a direct reproduction of the original TNT chamber that's been a proven chamber for years. Do a search, there's a thread on here about this exact chamber and another thread on PWCToday about the difference in power this chamber makes compared to B1 mod, B1 limited, SJ mod/limited, SXR wetpipe chamber and many others. I haven't heard a bad review yet
These comparisons were in all different skis and different engines too. From a stock 750 in an X2 to a big bore Ported 800 in a Q8 to a Dasa 950 in a Superfreak, and stock/modded B1s. The ONLY downfall is it's stainless and heavier than an aluminum SJ chamber for those people who count how many ounces their skis weigh

Last edited:
what hose do you run from pipe to water box ?

i stepped mine up to 2 1/4", used a sil 90 deg hose and fabbed a pipe to connect to the waterbox on my freak. IMG00940-20120904-1356.jpgIMG01013-20120911-1216.jpg

really happy with this chamber.

( please note, i added the extra chamber mounting bracket to the cyl head in my pic,the c4 includes a mount and bracket that attaches to the flywheel cover bolts)

Last edited:

Sanoman

thecolorpurple

RMBC Freeride

Vintage
Site Supporter
I'm not sure if they changed the outlet location on these NYNJA chambers, but both of my Original TNT's are able to use a stock, unmolested SJ (pipe to waterbox) hose. Bolts right up. So does a VXR hose.
I've used them on SJ's, Octane (w/ yamaha engine) and my superfreak. The stock hose came up a little short on my freak with an old-style xmetal waterbox, but it still worked. Just hugged the fuel tank very tightly.

As for horsepower, I've always been a fan of the TNT. No one can tell you HP numbers, but like some have mentioned, there have been no bad reviews of the new NYNJA tnt reproduction. They pull hard, rev quick and make your ski so much easier to work on! :sneaky:. They have much greater trapping pressure and generally like to run drier than the FP alum chambers. Like anything else, proper tuning is the key to big power.

Thinking about one for my freak.What engine set up are you running? And how much of a difference is ther between it and the bpipe

Im running a stock stroke, cast lamy 85 mm (771cc) pv cyl, 46mm carbs,tbm lw fly,185psi comp, pump gas,msd enhancer. orig had a mod b pipe sj chamber, the c4 feels like it hits harder, and feels cleaner/smoother everywhere, notice quicker throttle response even when running on trailer/flushing etc. Between the ease of getting it in and out of ski when required, and performance gain it was one of my fav mods i did.

JAKE

X
i'm thinking of running this on a 10mm stroke 89mm pistons (970ish cc) total loss ,148 mag 10/16 prop ,48 full spec's etc etc...you guy's think this would be a good pipe for me or just stay with my modded x-scream b-pipe ??????

Top Bottom