New NYNJA & Factory Pipe Combo - $925

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Wonder if this will work with Xscream's billet head?

Edit: Will it fit on the head? is what l should have asked.

Last edited:

RMBC Freeride

Vintage
Site Supporter
i'm thinking of running this on a 10mm stroke 89mm pistons (970ish cc) total loss ,148 mag 10/16 prop ,48 full spec's etc etc...you guy's think this would be a good pipe for me or just stay with my modded x-scream b-pipe ??????

I will hopefully be trying my tnt with a similar size engine soon. I believe it is uncharted territory. I have faith it will perform.

They normally mount to the flywheel cover so no problem with the head.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Thank you guys for all the positive feedback. Yes this chamber will work with all aftermarket heads, the lord mount attaches to the front cover. I have seen these installed on Waveblasters, Superjets, SXR's, X-2's. Some custom exhaust routing might be needed, but is fairly simple. The Rad Dudes do a mod to the chambers to allow for easier exhaust routing for the Gen 1 X2, WaveBlaster and Superjet.

These have consistently out performed the Factory Pipe chambers on everything from 701 base engines to sub 1000cc DASA's. This is the exhaust setup of choice of Glen Jung, Optima's Sport Spec & Sport Open
National Champion.

Yes, I can also do a complete package for Kawasaki based motors.

Please email with any questions.
Mike@OptimaRacing.com

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Jetting may vary depending on setup but should be similar to what you have. These chambers work best when run pretty dry

Last edited:
It is a direct reproduction of the original TNT chamber that's been a proven chamber for years. Do a search, there's a thread on here about this exact chamber and another thread on PWCToday about the difference in power this chamber makes compared to B1 mod, B1 limited, SJ mod/limited, SXR wetpipe chamber and many others. I haven't heard a bad review yet
These comparisons were in all different skis and different engines too. From a stock 750 in an X2 to a big bore Ported 800 in a Q8 to a Dasa 950 in a Superfreak, and stock/modded B1s. The ONLY downfall is it's stainless and heavier than an aluminum SJ chamber for those people who count how many ounces their skis weigh

You are right Stainless is heavier but Stainless as a pipe material performs better and is more durable.

Im assuming you asked this because in my pic you saw a mount off the head to the chamber. i added an extra mount on my setup that bolts to the cyl head, the c4 chamber includes a bracket that mounts to the flywheel cover bolts. The extra mount i did is not req. as the std one works just fine. sorry to cause any confusion with this.

I may be upgrading to a dasa 10mil 89mm bore setup in the near future and will be using the same c4 chamber, will post results of how it works.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Im assuming you asked this because in my pic you saw a mount off the head to the chamber. i added an extra mount on my setup that bolts to the cyl head, the c4 chamber includes a bracket that mounts to the flywheel cover bolts. The extra mount i did is not req. as the std one works just fine. sorry to cause any confusion with this.

I may be upgrading to a dasa 10mil 89mm bore setup in the near future and will be using the same c4 chamber, will post results of how it works.

Yes,that threw me off a little.thanks!

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Combos going fast, only a few left. Get them while they are on sale! All new hardware, manifold and headpipe and stainless C4 chambers.

Nothings better then getting the Fedex Delivery email that a package from Optima Racing has been delivered!
With this in it!

Thanks Mike! Again, lightning fast shipping even right as Thanksgiving neared!

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
As per the manufacturer, the back purging process as he describes it is not done with these pipes and they believe the process is not necessary

Also, they have initiated a price increase on the NYNJA chamber, so we must reflect this price increase in this combo. The new price for the combo will now be a discounted $960 (regular price $1035.00) This combo also includes our industry leading $99 free shipping policy.

How will this pipe setup work on a 1100 dasa with a 10mm stroke? I just ordered one these combos last week do too the fact that the power factor dry pipe requires me too small of a fuel tank!

Top Bottom