Observations from Daytona

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitaly

Анархия - мать порядка!
My observation: next year I would rather be in Florida then in Colorado freezing my balls of at -10F. :banghead:

Attachments

• Img4616.jpg
    Img4616.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 59

tom21

havin fun
thought this might help- just read an article from last weeks local paper about how "travelers" were in full force just before Daytona. these are more commonly known as gypsies. they are traveling thieves and con artist. and now they are even more of a problem as they are getting organized and are more of a problem than the mafia. its for real, do some research if you don't believe me. I thought it was funny but it has been on Primetime and other reputable news media. so now in light of all the stuff walking away at Daytona I'm taking it more seriously.

Hotels and big events are easy pickings because they can blend in. I know it doesn't change what happened but at least we can be relieved it wasn't one of us?

Y

yamaslut

thought this might help- just read an article from last weeks local paper about how "travelers" were in full force just before Daytona. these are more commonly known as gypsies. they are traveling thieves and con artist. and now they are even more of a problem as they are getting organized and are more of a problem than the mafia. its for real, do some research if you don't believe me. I thought it was funny but it has been on Primetime and other reputable news media. so now in light of all the stuff walking away at Daytona I'm taking it more seriously.

Hotels and big events are easy pickings because they can blend in. I know it doesn't change what happened but at least we can be relieved it wasn't one of us?

we will not be so stupid next time... we really let our guards down.
No problem, cause next time we will be on the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom