Observations from Daytona

Status
Not open for further replies.
this was my first time in the salt....it s@cks!!!, it does everything that everybody said it would do and then some. i spent aaalllllot of time wrenching. this was my first time meeting all of u. WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE U ARE. i had an excelent time. i want to thank every body for there friendship and help. i will definitly be back next year and I WILL BEAT THE SALT... i'm the one with the kaw750 violating the 550 on the beach. thanks again....if the world only had more stand-up people in it

when your in the salt, its ALL about the electronics........they might work in fresh, but salt finds the demons...

XPracer

The original Mr. Mehoff
1. I wish I had met more of you peeps there.
2. Next year I'm staying at least Friday and Saturday nights insted of only one day
3. Next year I'm bring my ski
4. Nick HAS to have at least 5 clones.
5. Nick kicks ass.
6. Freerides RULE!
7. Some X2's have hidden jetpacks on them.
8. Most Blasters have the same jetpacks.
9. A Seadoo SPX will get sick air in the surf.
10. Stoyer is a pretty cool cat.
11. Freeriders all seem to be AWESOME people.
12. The most important of all!!! Next year I'm not bringing my girlfriend with me. I'm NEVER AGAIN gonna miss most of the event because she's bored.

this was my first time in the salt....it s@cks!!!, it does everything that everybody said it would do and then some. i spent aaalllllot of time wrenching. this was my first time meeting all of u. WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE U ARE. i had an excelent time. i want to thank every body for there friendship and help. i will definitly be back next year and I WILL BEAT THE SALT... i'm the one with the kaw750 violating the 550 on the beach. thanks again....if the world only had more stand-up people in it

snowdog.... did i tow you in? do you have the 750sx with the funky black nose and silver fuel filler?

1. I wish I had met more of you peeps there.
2. Next year I'm staying at least Friday and Saturday nights insted of only one day
3. Next year I'm bring my ski
4. Nick HAS to have at least 5 clones.
5. Nick kicks ass.
6. Freerides RULE!
7. Some X2's have hidden jetpacks on them.
8. Most Blasters have the same jetpacks.
9. A Seadoo SPX will get sick air in the surf.
10. Stoyer is a pretty cool cat.
11. Freeriders all seem to be AWESOME people.
12. The most important of all!!! Next year I'm not bringing my girlfriend with me. I'm NEVER AGAIN gonna miss most of the event because she's bored.

Why did you miss half the event because she was bored,couldn't she shop by herself.

extreemthrottle

freeride junkie
need to show up early on fri and leave late on sun/mon.

need to bring the blaster and the standup

need to ride ALOT more this year (motorcycle accident kinda forced me to stop for a while)

need to get some bigger balls and go much bigger in my riding

i'm a spoiled south florida man who's girly about cool water..

need to meet and hangout with more of you crazyass people (nuthin but love)

need to do this in the summer!!

leggdragger ripps badder than anyone i've ever seen on the x-2

so glad milf went back to get the cookies/brownies.. THE BOMB!!!

you guys & this forum is the best!:arms:

chipolte grill burritos are big enough to feed a small family in eithiopia
and wreak the whole next day in the truck!!:fart:

need to book my room now for next year

dogs? what dogs? j/k very well behaved

a toilet papered ski is something i thought i would never see

Last edited:

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter

I spent my weekend watching your skis puke salt water.

Great meeting you.

Y

yamaslut

oxford in the house... It was cool to meet ya bro.

for those who don't know.
fyi - I spent the first 8 years of my life in Oxford Mich.

need to show up early on fri and leave late on sun/mon.

need to bring the blaster and the standup

need to ride ALOT more this year (motorcycle accident kinda forced me to stop for a while)

need to get some bigger balls and go much bigger in my riding

i'm a spoiled south florida man who's girly about cool water..

need to meet and hangout with more of you crazyass people (nuthin but love)

need to do this in the summer!!

leggdragger ripps badder than anyone i've ever seen on the x-2

so glad milf went back to get the cookies/brownies.. THE BOMB!!!

you guys & this forum is the best!:arms:

chipolte grill burritos are big enough to feed a small family in eithiopia
and wreak the whole next day in the truck!!:fart:

need to book my room now for next year

dogs? what dogs? j/k very well behaved

a toilet papered ski is something i thought i would never see

that was my boat....butti is to thank for that...

funny thing is, in the midst of it he busted his ass on those big rocks and cut the shat out of his hand :haha: ----------> KARMA!

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
It really sucks that people had stuff stolen but there is a theif in every crowd .
Trust no one and lose nothing .:biggthumpup:
I put my stuff in the safe everytime I left the room because I've had stuff stolen from me before .I used my car as a safe too.
Why carry cash when you can use your debit card just about eveywhere you go :banghead:

Overall it was a sick event and will get bigger next year .

I did see one of the dogs pee on a guys life jacket :haha:

Y

yamaslut

It really sucks that people had stuff stolen but there is a theif in every crowd .
I put my stuff in the safe everytime I left the room because I've had stuff stolen from me before .I used my car as a safe too.
Why carry cash when you can use your debit card just about eveywhere you go :banghead:

that is damn funny

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.

WHAT KIND OF CAR YOU DRIVING :sneaky:

Stricky and myself got the goodie out of Sat. morning being 2 of the first 3 out that morning.

Someone needed 1 of my drainplugs Fri. night worse than they thought I would and I GAVE some needed parts out Fri. and Sat. when people asked.

It was one of the most kick ass rides I've been to.

Nick's the man.

Everyone I talked to was super cool.

I'll be back for the next one, hopefully.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Stricky and myself got the goodie out of Sat. morning being 2 of the first 3 out that morning.

Someone needed 1 of my drainplugs Fri. night worse than they thought I would and I GAVE some needed parts out Fri. and Sat. when people asked.

It was one of the most kick ass rides I've been to.

Nick's the man.

Everyone I talked to was super cool.

I'll be back for the next one, hopefully.

You know, that's weird, one of the Michigan guys 'misplaced' his drain plugs (for letting the foam dry out), now I wonder if they walked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom