michael950

for me to POOP on!
somebody PLEASE photoshop Mr Bean in that pic
616166.jpg

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: I was thinking the same thing. :haha: :sneaky:

Pretty confident it is that photo.

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
All I remember is getting whacked on the behind, crying, and hearing something about my lack of teeth and sending me somewhere I'd fit in better. Next thing you know, I'm in Kentucky.

You were lobotomized for your own sanity - it was the only way. That's why we had to move you to Kentucky: it was one of the only places you could fit in without the front part of your brain. It also explains why you try back flips with an open face helmet, and one or two other personal habits that I'd rather not talk about in a public forum....

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
You were lobotomized for your own sanity - it was the only way. That's why we had to move you to Kentucky: it was one of the only places you could fit in without the front part of your brain. It also explains why you try back flips with an open face helmet, and one or two other personal habits that I'd rather not talk about in a public forum....

Is that why I like hood riding so much?

Snackem

Danger Zone
I've got to show some love to the El Camino. That was my first car, had a 400 in it with a turbo charger, blower, dual OHC, a 4 barrel edlebrock 750 carb, headers with dual 3" exhaust and air shocks in the back, that thing could hauls A55, painted 3 colors of primer and had a walkman hanging from the mirror for a stereo system. I miss that car. . .

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
I made Rowan a little darker to match Darian and Adrian's hue.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 136
Dude - my original photo of the "Seperated-At-Birth-Twins" has been "Shopped...and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I'm so glad I made them hold still for this picture before they got away Sunday....

this was my first time in the salt....it s@cks!!!, it does everything that everybody said it would do and then some. i spent aaalllllot of time wrenching. this was my first time meeting all of u. WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE U ARE. i had an excelent time. i want to thank every body for there friendship and help. i will definitly be back next year and I WILL BEAT THE SALT... i'm the one with the kaw750 violating the 550 on the beach. thanks again....if the world only had more stand-up people in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom