New OCD Solutions Master Product List Bilge Switches, Harnesses, Pumps, Battery Cables

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I have 3 stands left in stock and spent some time in the garage this weekend building another batch of Surf Armor switches and prepping my latest order of Rule pumps.

Yamaha Tidy Bilge kits are sold right out at the moment but I ordered materials this morning and will be doing another big production run on them shortly. I have enough material to build a couple in a rush if they are needed so I can still fill a couple orders if needed.

I have also been researching possibly stocking CPI military grade handlebar mount switches but they are very expensive, (almost double what Blowsion charges for their standard grade), so I don't see that going anywhere as far as stocking them. If anyone was truly interested, I can custom order them on a prepaid basis but they would likely be in the $115 range.

OCD Solutions

Bump for a new addition to the OCD family.

I am now selling the high quality Military Bilge switches for stealth mounting just about anywhere or handlebar mounted billet housings. I took a gamble and placed a large order to get better pricing and will have 100 switches in stock by the end of the week.

Bump for a great seller with a great product! Just finished my tidy bilge install, everything worked perfectly and looks professional.

Bumpitup Metoo great products and great guy. Called me back on a sunday. Made my bilge system work and look great. Ordered extra material to do the plug wires and it really cleaned it up.

OCD Solutions

Stayed home this weekend to build up some inventory and completed 26 yamaha harnesses.

I finally mastered my grommet production which has always been the hold up with harness production so there's no stopping me now. :biggrin:

Got grommets? :bigok:
8y2u2y9u.jpg

OCD Solutions

Bilge Switches, Bilge Harnesses and scissor stands

Do you make complete harnesses? And if you do could you make one with a disconnect at the stator?

carlo

I do not advertise any services for the stator or start stop harnesses other than my start stop extension kits.I try not to step on any toes with my products so I respect John at JSS (Jetski Solutions) and the work he does. He does an incredible job at rebuilding Stators and offers them with and without quick disconnects. If you need some work done to yours, I recommend using his services. I know I do.

That being said, if you just want to add quick disconnects, that's pretty easy to do yourself and I can certainly provide the connectors, loom and council for that little project. I could also do it for you for a minimal cost but if it requires any repair or service at all, it would be best sent to John for a complete overhaul.

OCD Solutions

Bilge Switches, Bilge Harnesses and scissor stands

TTT - spent the weekend in the garage cleaning up my inventory and getting ahead of orders. Lots of everything in stock just in time for spring builds.

Top Bottom