New OCD Solutions Master Product List Bilge Switches, Harnesses, Pumps, Battery Cables

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
They may have recently changed how many posts you need to PM but at 13 I would have thought you had enough. Feel free to email me at ocdsolutions88@gmail.com

You could go back and delete the last two misposts as well...that would be great! :bigok:

Last edited:

OCD Solutions

I have been busy building up my inventory after the move to Georgia. I am currently caught up on bilge harnesses and battery cables and am now moving on to CPI switches and casting bar mounts before doing another run of Surf armor switches.

OCD Solutions

Bench tested a custom build for a customer this morning.

Custom tidy bilge kit with surf armor switch and 2 Rule 500GPH pumps. One standard pump and one auto. The auto pump is on guard at all times and a flip of the switch brings both pumps on to handle the bigger jobs.

vymebyzu.jpg

Last edited:

Ducky

Back in the game!
I have the exact setup above, except I do not have an auto bilge...Boyers work is awesome and I am thrilled with my bilge setup.

I'm interested in a dual bilge setup for my 1993 SN that is basically stock. Would it work to have one that is on a 3-way rotary switch with either off, automatic, or automatic+manual?

OCD Solutions

Yes, that would be a great system and likely what I'm about to switch both my skis too. One auto pump and one manual. In auto, the one pump is on standby and in manual, both are running all the time. I'll do mine with 500's just because they have 3/4" outlets. If you go bigger, you also have to find and fit the larger bilge outlets.

I just finished one up for a customer with dual 500's, one auto one manual but he wanted the auto pump wired direct to the battery. Not a bad way to go but the auto pump cycles every couple of minutes and would eventually drain the battery. Not a big deal if you are in the habit of disconnecting the battery when off he water but having the ability to just switch it off sure seems convenient to me.

Ok. I 'm interested in this auto / manual setup with 500's and the three way switch and whatever is else needed. Is this something you can put together? Send me a PM with the details. I don't have enough posts to PM yet.

OCD Solutions

I can put all that together and have everything in stock already except for the rotary switch. I can order one or you can unless you already have one on hand.

I got my parts in as well. thanks! one question about installation, where do people usually put the dual bilge pumps? I've seen brackets for sale, and also that some people put one "in the front" and one "in the back".

Top Bottom