Ocean vs Lake question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its all about the surf!
His Location used to say San Diego and now it says Ventura County.......o_O

He must have moved to a newer and nicer place with all of his 440 sale money.

Actually I think it said So Cal and we all assumed San Diego. It doesn't matter anyway, this guy is not real. For someone who claims to be an idiot, Not only does he type and speak very well, he has the thickest skin on the planet. Its probably just Superjett stirring up some action on the site! Its been pretty dead around here lately. Its working though, this guy is the most entertaining thing in a while!

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Intelligence and neurosis are two very different things. Some of the most brilliant minds on the planet are also the most neurotic.

I am on the fence just as much as the rest of you but have just decided to roll with it and see where it goes. I'd rather be thought a fool than an a$$hole. :)

Last edited:
His Location used to say San Diego and now it says Ventura County.......o_O

He must have moved to a newer and nicer place with all of his 440 sale money.
I never listed San Diego at any point though if an audit trail says that i wont argue, but i certainly would have had no reason to modify it other than perhaps from a city in ventura county to just ventura county...that i may have done

and how do we know CD155MX is not Mikesee?

Actually I think it said So Cal and we all assumed San Diego. It doesn't matter anyway, this guy is not real. For someone who claims to be an idiot, Not only does he type and speak very well, he has the thickest skin on the planet. Its probably just Superjett stirring up some action on the site! Its been pretty dead around here lately. Its working though, this guy is the most entertaining thing in a while!
that is correct...true statement thanks, it did say SoCal.

and thank your for the compliments

maybe you should make a poll of who I really am since you all have too much time on your hands with the conspiracy theories...people need to get a life

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
This is getting better. If you could please continue to refer to yourself in third person going forward, regardless of what the question is or topic at hand. Seriously, icing on the cake.
I will let him know your request
Baaahahah. Well played.

and how do we know CD155MX is not Mikesee?

Funny you should mention that. A certain someone asked me privately if I was you.

o_O

A certain someone asked me privately if I was you.

Mikesee's hypothesis is being confirmed...people here, Mike included, really have no life if they have the time to worry about such theories. Having said that, how you do know that "certain someone" isn't Mikesee

but honestly, back on topic as it really was an honest question. At this point, the superjet is making a lot of sense. still need to finish work and walk to the marina to check out storage options and cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom