Oceanside video from 11/22!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if this has been asked before (wasn't able to find it using search) - can you tell me where exactly that is, where do you guys put your skis in the water, etc... I'm down around Mission Bay and I'd love to take my skis in the surf.

Oops! Just found some old posts with the info (assuming this is same spot).

Last edited:

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
As always, great job on the vid(s) guys. I do have a question for you though, who is the band and what track is that in the first part of the video? It has been stuck in my head for the last week now.

fj40cody

not a fair weather rider!
Great video

Hey these are great videos! I was wondering what kind of camera you were using? Any intel about it would be great I want to get one!!
Thanks Cody

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
do you have a pic of how it is mounted on the helmet?

id like to see where the best place to mount it on the helmet is, and what you used to mount the cam.

i need to get a new cam since my oregon sci is at the bottom of the ocean.
my mounting system was sub par.

do you have a pic of how it is mounted on the helmet?

id like to see where the best place to mount it on the helmet is, and what you used to mount the cam.

i need to get a new cam since my oregon sci is at the bottom of the ocean.
my mounting system was sub par.

Here's how I mount mine. Not a single problem yet, and I've bailed pretty hard right on my face (multiple times).

Attachments

• GoPro Camera 003.jpg
    GoPro Camera 003.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 41

Woody

Need to save my money!!
do you have a pic of how it was mounted on the side of the sxr? if not...like, about where was it placed? and was it so the wide angle was vertical or horizontal?

Woody

Need to save my money!!
here is a print screen from the vid of the sxr...i couldn't see where the actual camera was mounted. i watched the whole video like 10x to try to spot it on there. can someone just put the picture in paint and circle where the camera was?

i think it is unbelievable footage from this angle and i would like to experiment myself with it. :woot:

3116463351_febdd1d326.jpg
3116467405_543c59bcb3.jpg

Attachments

• Camera Location.JPG
    Camera Location.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Top Bottom