Off The Site !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yamaslut

I said to Paul when the x first started, its only a matter of time... You guys will have to bann sfl.
He will push buttons, disrespect members, and insult anyone. He has no respect for mods, and turns up the crap when he is told to stop. Every thread involving some spat between members always has Charlie in the mix. Coincidence?
I have some experience dealing with Charlie from my days with Riot. He lives to be "the martyr". He pretty much will force you to bann him. Riot had basically no rules. We even had a forum for fighting. He forced his own bann by posting a bestiality pic (girl with a horse) and added the name Ally. He went on a rampage and posted the pic all over the sight. Literally hundreds of times!:bigeyes: That was the last straw and he was gone.
I met Charlie at the Lanier ride, and he was as nice and as cool as can be. The real world Charlie is a good guy, the online version is hopeless. Believe me, I've tried.:dunno:

yup.... that is exactly what I was thinking but couldn't put to words. He wants this kinda stuff to go on and be about him... we are just feeding his ego w/ these posts... As long as he is here, that kinda stuff will continue, I totally agree Ronny.

w/ that post, I'm done w/ this topic... :smile:

beachedflunkey

wavejunkies
It looks like Urbandictionary's word of the day (at least it came up on the homepage for me) is: pancake

I don't like to get mixed up in non-jetski-specific threads that much but I just thought this was ironic :haha:

edit: the advertised definition sucks. Especially in this case. 29 definitions for pancake and not one does our boy justice.

Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Honestly, What has happened on 2 other sites has no bearing or should not have any bearing on what goes on here........... Yes, people have past historys with him and others.............. I know I do, but, I try to keep that off of here.......... I will call some out......... I think Unclehulka knows what I think of him (on PWCToday), but he has been ok over here.......... Waterhawk..... need I say more...............

With this site, we all have had a fresh start to make this site the best it can be......... yes, there will be some bumps.... at times someones old style may come up........ many have made a 180 degree change from the other site....... There are certain members who have egged the situation on....... In my eyes, they are no better............ We all can do better..............

P

PancakePete

Ok, I will take my skirt off…

Here is my main beef, positive things happening all the time all over, and then you log on, pm some friends and check some threads, and it’s the same thing, fighting, bashing, rude, dispresectful stuff, all over. It gets old. I understand if something bugs you ignore it.. Well that is hard to do when a lot of people check the site and then comment to you about “garbage” on the site, as they saw it ! That is just ridiculous ! I just had enough of all the negative trash on the site… Its making me not like the sport anymore, therefore I need a break from all of this.. You are all welcome to pick up the phone or email me, and my home is ALWAYS open for riders to come out and rip and have some Shredfests !

All X-h2o Crew, I apologize for loosing my cool ! I mean no wrong and apologize for my actions, I kind of popped. My response to SFL was out of line.

I understand that opinions on here and how they differ are some of what makes the site so great. Please don’t get me wrong, I sit back and laugh at all the great personalities we have on the site. Makes our site rock ! But when everytime you hit another thread and there is just negative garbage it gets old after months. With all that said. Brap on!

I just think there could be some more respect around here ! I just had enough !

Many of you I consider Great friends so dont take it personal.
See you in the water !

Pancaker

Whtbread

More Brap Please
Pete you are one of the main positive things about the site. Always offering help and advice to who ever needs or wants it. Even offering a clinic. You leaving the site because of one negative person just does not make sense. The site will not be the same without positive people like you.

Is there an ignore feature on here? If not maybe that would solve the problem. Stay positive and stay here after all you are a large part of why the x is so successful

Pete,

I understand where you are coming from, but I think you are bailing out at the worst time.

X-H2O is at a huge tuning point right now. A lot of things have gone on the past couple of days and the site is "starring at a fork in the road" (forgive the cliche).

This is a great time for the members to step up and turn all of the negative things that happened the past couple of days into a huge positive transition.

We all are starring at a great opportunity for this site to grow in a very positive way. It is up to the members like you and SFL to make sure X-H2O makes the right turn.

You are someone who obviously has a huge positive impact on the site. That shows excellent leadership qualities in you, but a good leader never bails out on his people when things get tough.

CoreyLKN

LKN Freestyle Militia
Pete,

I understand where you are coming from, but I think you are bailing out at the worst time.

X-H2O is at a huge tuning point right now. A lot of things have gone on the past couple of days and the site is "starring at a fork in the road" (forgive the cliche).

This is a great time for the members to step up and turn all of the negative things that happened the past couple of days into a huge positive transition.

We all are starring at a great opportunity for this site to grow in a very positive way. It is up to the members like you and SFL to make sure X-H2O makes the right turn.

You are someone who obviously has a huge positive impact on the site. That shows excellent leadership qualities in you, but a good leader never bails out on his people when things get tough.

Right on!:arms: :arms:

P

PancakePete

Pete,

I am not going to keep going at it... I posted, what I feel and that all the negative is not worth the agrovation.. It is a joke, people bash so much its terrible for the freeride expansion and whatnot. I dont want a part oof all the negative crap... I will do my thing and if your up this way, we can rip. I am not Bailing on riding, just that all the negative, is not worth the time and effort. You guys want to knock the crap out eachother, have fun... I will be in the water !

sclevela

X-H2O
I am not going to keep going at it... I posted, what I feel and that all the negative is not worth the agrovation.. It is a joke, people bash so much its terrible for the freeride expansion and whatnot. I dont want a part oof all the negative crap... I will do my thing and if your up this way, we can rip. I am not Bailing on riding, just that all the negative, is not worth the time and effort. You guys want to knock the crap out eachother, have fun... I will be in the water !

i think my ski is comin up form georgia labor day weekend...... might wander down your way in sept some time if your gonna be around

beachedflunkey

wavejunkies
Pete I'm not sure if I ever thanked you for your support at the Rager (speaking of how things could turn negative but didn't). If it weren't for you I doubt I ever would have witnessed a roll, flip, or much of anything to get my mind stuck on standups. Can't wait to do it again (minus the couch!). Check this out from less than a year ago:

From the old Rager 2005 thread:
PancakePete said:
beachjunkey said:
Put me down for three.

I'll let everyone know upfront that my wife's 3D will be in tow. Get your jokes out now if you must so she can be spared when she's the one who has to hear the comments! :evil:

I am providing trucks and quads for beach toting but man, what the heck
will We do with getting one of those to the surf...... :roll:
:wink:

Its all good. Your more than welcome, and glad your making the Trek. :D

Last edited:

Mrs. Pancake

Beach Bunny
Well I don't post very often, but this time I am saying something. It is upsetting to me to see you people saying that Pete is bailing because he wants to take time off from the site. He is not bailing on riding or all of his friends that he has made with all of you.

Everyone who knows Pete knows what type of person he is and his love of the sport.

Everyone needs to respect his choice to take time away from the site let it be. In the mean time you will see him out in the water. He loves riding and will never bail out on that.

Mrs. P

Frosty

New York Crew
Pete, you have inspired, helped, and pushed many riders here to really go out and hit it hard. Hell, this summer has been my biggest yet, and much of that comes from just talking to you on the phone, and watching you on the X.

You will certainly be missed here, but that is your decision to make. And I respect your decision to do so.

I have all your contact info... Me and the misses are looking to get down your way in the near future. I'll call ya when we make firm plans.

Like ya'll said... c-ya on the water bro...
:biggthumpup:

But what we dont understand is why hes taking the time off? Over sfl? Thats just pure idiocy. SFL lives to get under peoples skin. This time he chose Pete, next time maybe he'll choose yamaslut. Everyone needs to suck it up, act like the grown ups, and carry on. Theres no reason to leave, and thats why everyone doesnt wanna see him go. I for one enjoy his posts, but when he has a tantrum like he did yesterday, its also "bad for the sport".

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
But what we dont understand is why hes taking the time off? Over sfl? Thats just pure idiocy. SFL lives to get under peoples skin. This time he chose Pete, next time maybe he'll choose yamaslut. Everyone needs to suck it up, act like the grown ups, and carry on. Theres no reason to leave, and thats why everyone doesnt wanna see him go. I for one enjoy his posts, but when he has a tantrum like he did yesterday, its also "bad for the sport".

Drop it about Pete, respect his decision.

P

PancakePete

I am not going to keep going with this... 100% right, because the site admins, are super respected friends in my book, it is really hard to break from the site. I love most people here. But putting up with tantrums and bull all the time.. I think it should not be tollerated... and Its not worth talking to people and posting and getting the same garbage over and over, I get sponsors that come here and tell me, Why waste my time with the "pure idiocy". so there you go, its a waste of time.... To me. the bad is so much greater than the good, I dont want to deal with it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom