Official Michigan Westside Ride Thread

Fro Diesel

creative control
I couldn't make it out due to needing two new trailer tires and i couldn't get the sn off the trailer and into my van solo. So i worked.

Did anyone go out? How was it? Pics? responses, comments? Tuesday may be another good day but i am saving my $$ for FSF.

Dude, you should have posted... you could have rode with me. I thought conditions were great... not too big but plenty enough for a JS 550. I had a great time and met some cool guys from G.R. that ride Port Sheldon pretty much every Saturday.

Fro Diesel

creative control
Bigmax: love the sig.
kawasaki :rocketwhore:

I love to ride port sheldon. I hope to make it one day this week if the conditions are right. the last time i went out when thongy and wolfchild were there we had a good time but disappointment all around b.c we were all used to seeing much bigger surf. My phone should be posted still, give me a call if you want to go ride, just leave a name and number, i try and always return calls especially when i don't know the number. Too bad I couldn't make it to ride bouys with ya. I have always wanted to do that but just never had an opp.

I am callin it right now because everytime i check it, it gets better. TUESDAY: PORT SHELDON the waves should be hitting really hard. I want all you guys out there who don't have extenuating circumstances. WOLF, THONG, BIGMAX, BRUINS, SUPERROB, greg (i forget your name but you ride a beaten 650sx) and everyone else who i am forgetting. Even the weather channel is calling for windy conditions. OK enough:soapbox:

Time for some:brap:

Last edited:

Fro Diesel

creative control
Man, that dyno is friggen crazy. Are you gonna hit up free style fest at least. I know you are crazy busy with everything going on.

And i remember you talkin about that dyno. Do you have any more pics?

K-SCARB

HELLS YEAH!!!
Man, that dyno is friggen crazy. Are you gonna hit up free style fest at least. I know you are crazy busy with everything going on.

And i remember you talkin about that dyno. Do you have any more pics?

I might go to fsf but I'm not sure. I'll pm you some more pics later

I'm out for riding during the week... I've been working down in Sturgis so that makes it a bit too much driving for a week night. If the conditions are right I might head out there on Saturday.

And you missed a good time with the buoys! But have no fear... there will be plenty of opportunities come next year. We just need to come up with some more local people to ride.

Top Bottom