Official pics and vids thread !!!!!!!!!!!

for what its worth, our group and keefer did inquire about the registration at the host restaurant on saturday and they told us they didnt have a clue to what we were talking about. and far as money goes, ill assure you i spent my fair share down there.

Last edited:

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
the restaraunt had nothing to do w/ the registration ( donation) and if you weighed the fact that we were going to feed 2 people for every 35.00 donation made as well as free red bull and uber cheap drink specials it would have been cheaper to donate. i am selling the left over shirts to break even.

the surf was far from great. yes it was up and i would have rode it, but it was not conditions that i wanted to be rescuing people in!!!!

heavy south east winds and virtually no wave period beyond 2-3 sec.

head to overhead and a westerly riptide.

nobody was oblivious to the donation and i made sevral rounds to corral everyone to the spot to do so.

I DO APPRECIATE THE ATTENDANCE AND HAD A GREAT TIME WITH ALL WHO PARTICIPATED.

NO ONE THAT CAME BY IVITATION FROM THE BOARDS DID SO NOT KNOWING THIS WAS A FUND RAISER FOR A GREAT CAUSE.

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
this was a great ride, although I wish we could of rode near the beach area .

Overall, a great time and a great event put on by Justin.
and was nice to see some familiar faces too!!

Rickster

Matakana Menace
I’m very sorry the ride didn’t go as well as intended; it did indeed sound as if a tremendous amount of work went into it. I did wish to come myself, but decided against the drive for needing to drive to Atlanta soon. I’m still disappointed I missed the meet and chance to meet people I have been wanting to meet for such a long time. I do hope to make the next meet planned there.

The ride did go as planned, and was fun as hell to attend. Congratulations Justin, and thank you again.

Now, back to the pics...

:Banane09:

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
:smoker:

Attachments

• X2TRAVAGANZA 2009 005.jpg
    X2TRAVAGANZA 2009 005.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 80
  • X2TRAVAGANZA 2009 011.jpg
    X2TRAVAGANZA 2009 011.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 97
  • X2TRAVAGANZA 2009 015.jpg
    X2TRAVAGANZA 2009 015.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 103
  • X2TRAVAGANZA 2009 022.jpg
    X2TRAVAGANZA 2009 022.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 78
  • X2TRAVAGANZA 2009 041.jpg
    X2TRAVAGANZA 2009 041.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 114

SuziQ

Banned
The ride did go as planned, and was fun as hell to attend. Congratulations Justin, and thank you again.

Now, back to the pics...

:Banane09:

Good to know…party on Garth! :Banane35:

I have Ronny's pictures downloaded on my computer,but I am not at liberty to post them....:wall:

And YOU!!! :starwars:

You must have been a lil pest to get your hands on those I bet!!! :spank:

(my first double quote...thank you very much people! :nana:)

The last pic of Ronny is a riot! I have some of those myself! :noevil:

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
And YOU!!! :starwars:

You must have been a lil pest to get your hands on those I bet!!! :spank:

Not a pest at all! Justin "secured" Ronny's camera when the Red Bull and Vodka REALLY kicked in for Ronny. :clown: I've got some GREAT shots of Ronny that I could probably get away with posting that Justin took.

When we got back to the cabin, Justin handed me the camera and reminded me that Ronny would probably delete any photos of himself and the rest is history. I've seen Ronny having a good time before, but he REALLY had a good time Saturday night. Ask anyone that was there, they'll agree!!! :fing02: :lmao:

Here's a couple of teasers...I hope Ronny doesn't mind. :cool:

Attachments

• Navarre 854.jpg
    Navarre 854.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Navarre 714.jpg
    Navarre 714.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 135

MEZZ

"Life is good Green"
this was a great ride, although I wish we could of rode near the beach area .

Overall, a great time and a great event put on by Justin.
and was nice to see some familiar faces too!!

It was a great ride, but never take a beer from Steve or Rick that you never heard of before THE HURRICANE F a brother up. :spank:

SuziQ

Banned
Not a pest at all! Justin "secured" Ronny's camera when the Red Bull and Vodka REALLY kicked in for Ronny. :clown: I've got some GREAT shots of Ronny that I could probably get away with posting that Justin took.

When we got back to the cabin, Justin handed me the camera and reminded me that Ronny would probably delete any photos of himself and the rest is history. I've seen Ronny having a good time before, but he REALLY had a good time Saturday night. Ask anyone that was there, they'll agree!!! :fing02: :lmao:

Let me understand this correctly… RONNY (after telling me he NEVER does so:nono:) took his camera strap off from around his neck?

Is this true????? :confused:

:sgrin:AH HA!!!
I adore that man!!! Those are great!!
Auction those private ones off to the highest bidder (or just give them to me, HA! I’ll add them to my arsenal :mischievous:)!!!

Let me understand this correctly… RONNY (after telling me he NEVER does so:nono:) took his camera strap off from around his neck?

Is this true????? :confused:

:sgrin:AH HA!!!
I adore that man!!! Those are great!!
Auction those private ones off to the highest bidder (or just give them to me, HA! I’ll add them to my arsenal :mischievous:)!!!

nah... you missed the point to the rule... If the strap comes off his neck it must go around yours. I keep to that rule as well to keep others from dropping the camera. It's just a little extra security...

Of course ronny had a really goodtime saturday night he was partying with the jersey boys. ONce ronny said he usually does not drink that much Mike and I were on a mission and yes it was a success lol. goodtimes and now we just need to see some of the wild pictures ronny got. thanks again to everybody for everything. Thank to everybody that helped with trying to find my ski and thanks to all that let me ride their skis. all a bunch of good eggs in my book

Rickster

Matakana Menace
It was a great ride, but never take a beer from Steve or Rick that you never heard of before THE HURRICANE F a brother up. :spank:

That was some sick arse beer, but the ski ran well on that two stroke Hurricane all weekend. :27:

Great to meet yah, we need to hook up with you Trinity boys more often.

:drive:

Top Bottom