Official pics and vids thread !!!!!!!!!!!

That is a crazy before and after picture. ONe has long hair the other has short, one has a jet ski where the other has none lol

Where the heck are your pics? Did u lose the camera too?:spank:
Sorry Bro-I could not resist that one. LOL X2 Fanatic needed to get over the whole mini couch thing anyway and get his azz on a SJ!!!

lol. thats what iam saying gil, i did him a favor by sinking that tripped out looking couch:icon16:. when we got back i bought him a sick as sn sj and you know what that sun of a beotch said? its still not as hot as your sj, and he is rite nobody's is lol:mischievous:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
lol. thats what iam saying gil, i did him a favor by sinking that tripped out looking couch:icon16:. when we got back i bought him a sick as sn sj and you know what that sun of a beotch said? its still not as hot as your sj, and he is rite nobody's is lol:mischievous:

Tell his fat azz it would really rip if he would lose some dam weight! It's all about power to weight ratio and his fat azz has the scales tipped in the waaaaay wrong direction! LOL

whats that orange thing under the cover? the world may never know,sorry hommie:sad2:
may10th08522.jpg

may10th08523.jpg

may10th08526.jpg

may10th08527.jpg

may10th08528.jpg

OK you two I can see what you guys are wrting about me. And gill how are those rolls coming along? My fat as would have showed the both of you how to ride if someone did not sink my baby. And my wiehgt is going in the right direction you just dont know what you are talking about. And the new sn sj is nice but it is like trying to replace a custom chevelle with a honda with exhaust. its nice but not even in the same league.

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
OK you two I can see what you guys are wrting about me. And gill how are those rolls coming along? My fat as would have showed the both of you how to ride if someone did not sink my baby. And my wiehgt is going in the right direction you just dont know what you are talking about. And the new sn sj is nice but it is like trying to replace a custom chevelle with a honda with exhaust. its nice but not even in the same league.

they is just pickin at ya LOL
Gil knows his belly aint the smallest thing ever either,sun drop addict LOL JK

YOU HAVE TO LOVE GIL'S FLOTATION DEVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:notworthy:

you guys were at the zone saturday????

who was the guy who spent all day swimming?? Tell him to quit letting go of that thing...
:headbang:

I took this shot of the wife and noticed one of you guys in it.

Attachments

• sasu11.jpg
    sasu11.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 119
Top Bottom