OG Backie Chan paint for sale

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
Dang! I just can't understand how people do this kind of stuff. Such a small group of people for sooooo many bad doings. From selling bad parts,bad hulls, bad engines and the list goes on.
I hate seeing this types of threads ...it has got to have a negative impact on this hobby. It is already expensive to get into and one deal like this ruins it for life for some.

I hope you can fix it during the off season and enjoy it for years to come.

Every bolt or don't beach it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loctite is put on every bolt that requires it. I never had any issues with ride plate bolts falling out, ever. Not sure why you guys are assuming that.
I also take care of my skis. They are never "beached" hard enough to break a ride plate.... Both plates broke while riding in deep, flat water.
The plates fell apart.. Period.

Loctite is put on every bolt that requires it. I never had any issues with ride plate bolts falling out, ever. Not sure why you guys are assuming that.
I also take care of my skis. They are never "beached" hard enough to break a ride plate.... Both plates broke while riding in deep, flat water.
The plates fell apart.. Period.
Just giving you crap. We have two Chans in our groups and ride plates are still perfect. I'll admit the fitment sucks but it has been that way since trendsetters made them. We have a few of their hulls around here too and they have broken ride plates also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom