OZARK INVASION at lake of the ozarks for the midwest folks!

aqua

the taco
very cool! I dont know if we will be camping or just driving in. We only live 40 miles away. I have given my brother a 2 week time limit on coming up with a design for the shirts. i told him it has to have something riding a ski, and the words 2nd annual ozark invasion Lake Ozarks Ride on it. I think he is excited about having a part in it. any ideas. a bearded hillbilly riding a standup would be cool. :smile:

I don't think it is just for the midwest guys. I think there will be a few guys there from the artic circle. Minnesota LOL I am trying to get the guys from MN to come down for the weekend. They are stoked about the cove across from the boat ramp.. :wink: :wink:

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
Its pretty fun. The camp ground has four areas. If #1 gets full thats no problem, resv. sights anywhere. We stayed at# 4 down by the water before but that is not an advantage since we drive over to pb. 2 anyway. We have made slow rides through (adult) party cove. Water guns is the norm they try to knock off your sun glasses or "tops". It take restraint not blast 'em w/ a fountain! Anyway the wakes/waves outside party cove are big, only the best play there and heads up with other stand ups.

Attachments

• IMG_9250.jpg
    IMG_9250.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 77
Its pretty fun..... The wakes/waves outside party cove are big, only the best play there and heads up with other stand ups.

That area out side of the cove is a BLAST. And not for the faint of Heart. There are huge.. NO really HUGE waves rolling in all directions. And some 50 foot cruisers dropping down off of plane around that area heading into party cove. You have to keep an eye out and be able to handle anything.

I can't wait....:Banane01:

Mark44

Katie's Boss
u

Its pretty fun. The camp ground has four areas. If #1 gets full thats no problem, resv. sights anywhere. We stayed at# 4 down by the water before but that is not an advantage since we drive over to pb. 2 anyway. We have made slow rides through (adult) party cove. Water guns is the norm they try to knock off your sun glasses or "tops". It take restraint not blast 'em w/ a fountain! Anyway the wakes/waves outside party cove are big, only the best play there and heads up with other stand ups.

How true if you can't ride real good stay out of that area. Its like riding in a washing machine with 5' waves from all directions. :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Must use the buddy system in this area if anyone goes down you need to HELP them. :biggthumpup:

Your ski also needs to start and run!

Mark44

WET BOX

STL Crew
How true if you can't ride real good stay out of that area. Its like riding in a washing machine with 5' waves from all directions. :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Must use the buddy system in this area if anyone goes down you need to HELP them. :biggthumpup:

Your ski also needs to start and run!

Mark44

Fo sho!

aqua

the taco

no kidding. i saw a 20ft bass boat start to sink there because the waves were coming over the edges. definately have to keep your eyes open and watch out for the big boats......they have the party frame of mind going on and might not be watching out for little ol us. bash bash aggghhh! vrooom. chop chop chop!! just saying that could happen if you are not careful. hell.....my buddy had a 23ft scarab and we jumped one of those waves and cased it on the rear of the boat on top of the next causing the nose to drop a bit. 40mph subs in a 23ft boat are scary!!!:scared:

Mark44

Katie's Boss
no kidding. i saw a 20ft bass boat start to sink there because the waves were coming over the edges. definately have to keep your eyes open and watch out for the big boats......they have the party frame of mind going on and might not be watching out for little ol us. bash bash aggghhh! vrooom. chop chop chop!! just saying that could happen if you are not careful. hell.....my buddy had a 23ft scarab and we jumped one of those waves and cased it on the rear of the boat on top of the next causing the nose to drop a bit. 40mph subs in a 23ft boat are scary!!!:scared:

Need video of that.:bigeyes:

Mark44

aqua

the taco
Need video of that.:bigeyes:

Mark44

i can take a video of myself crapping my pants because that is pretty well what happened. dont get me wrong....the boat didnt sub like i can my ski but there were a few inches go over the bow and splash us. if i would have had footholds it would have been much more fun. :biggthumpup:

onesojourner....my brother showed me some artwork of a chicken riding a standup with a couple of feathers flying through the air behind him and one leg kicked out behind the ski. below it says thunder....ketsairs thunder chicken idea i guess. it looks exactly like a ferrari emblem but instead of the horse there is the chicken on the ski and below where it normally says ferrari it says thunder.....it was just something that he drew up on his lunch the other day. it looks pretty cool....we were on a fishing trip last week so he should have more time now to put into making something up. what do you think about the emblem idea. i think he was just brainstorming on it but it could probably be used for something. i told him a thunder chicken/ferrari emblem sticker for the front of my ski would be sweet.

I really don't want it to be too stupid. The Southern Fried Freeride seems like we are making fun of our own get together.

Something basic but not too plain. The Lanier freeride shirts were awsome

Top Bottom