OZARK INVASION at lake of the ozarks for the midwest folks!

you know the sitdowns are really just there to tow the stand-ups back.

I thought the sitdowns were there to haul the hotties around so that they don't get too hot or bored just sitting in the edge of the water looking good. They can ride the standups also just sit on the hood and I will climb up right here :sneaky: ........... O well nevermind

Mark44

Katie's Boss
r

I thought the sitdowns were there to haul the hotties around so that they don't get too hot or bored just sitting in the edge of the water looking good. They can ride the standups also just sit on the hood and I will climb up right here :sneaky: ........... O well nevermind

Not another Nashville. LOL:biggrin:

Mark44

Not another Nashville. LOL:biggrin:

Mark44

I still talk to her... :biggthumpup: she called the other day... :sneaky: And becasue of the first ski she rode she is now racing amature class. She sent me a picture of her holding a 2nd place plaque..... See I done something good for her...:bigeyes:

Mark44

Katie's Boss
I still talk to her... :biggthumpup: she called the other day... :sneaky: And becasue of the first ski she rode she is now racing amature class. She sent me a picture of her holding a 2nd place plaque..... See I done something good for her...:bigeyes:

LOL:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :biggthumpup:

Mark44

aqua

the taco
tshirt design

here is what my bro came up with.....i think he got invasion and massacre mixed around but massacre sounds cool none the less......what do you guys think?

Attachments

• JET_SKI_MASSACRE.jpg
    JET_SKI_MASSACRE.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Picture link doesn't work for me. I kinda like the idea but it will cost a bunch of money to get a faded orange back ground on a shirt like that. Maybe loose the background and keep the water at the bottom.

Has anyone asked the Mac man?

the add in kc for $900...i paid $800.....here is a pic. cant wait to put it on the water. i wasnt aware of any finders fee's lol. :sneaky:

Man, I always miss the deals. :banghead: I can't seem to get a break... That was a heck of a deal. Was it in the weeds behind someones house?

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
I thought it was an "invation", I know its tough work. pic one and run w/ it. There is absolutly nothing worse than a "Fried Free ride" lou

Top Bottom