OZARK INVASION at lake of the ozarks for the midwest folks!

aqua

the taco
Sorry to change subjects from Tshirts to hotels, but some of us MN people were thinking of hitting up a motel/hotel rather than the camp site for ease of use to the launch, and to the bars....

Anyone else going to be crashing at a motel/hotel?

And for those of you guys who are at the campsites, how hard would it be to get you away from there to come party at a bar one of the nights?

you should be able to find a hotel easily enough. as far as bars go...shooters 21 is one of the coolest clubs i have been to. people come via car or boat and it has 3 levels and water access. my ol man was telling me he thinks they closed it down but i doubt it. ofcourse the strip by the bagnell damn is fun too....get drunk and get your tattoos of mom on your arms all at one place.:biggthumpup:

onesojourner

I use a thumb throttle.
how many people are going to be there from st louis?

any one know about these guys?
Taquin ?
showmepro1200 ?
Bleed Blue ?
yoyo ?
jeepilot ?
Wildman326 ?
Mossman ?
rknrl ?

I know there are several people up in kc. does any one know any one up there? still no word from any of the kansas guys.

showmepro1200

ISJWTA Member #007
how many people are going to be there from st louis?

any one know about these guys?
Taquin ?
showmepro1200 ?
Bleed Blue ?
yoyo ?
jeepilot ?
Wildman326 ?
Mossman ?
rknrl ?

I know there are several people up in kc. does any one know any one up there? still no word from any of the kansas guys.

I would say Aqua will be the only JC MO representative there at this point. I will be at the LOTO but my place is at the 3mm, both my machines are on the dock (the RN has no carbs right now, I'm rebuilding them this week), and its a LONG ride by water from the 3mm to PB2. If anything, I'd come by land to see the party, but I don't really know where the folks will be congregating by day?

aqua

the taco
I would say Aqua will be the only JC MO representative there at this point. I will be at the LOTO but my place is at the 3mm, both my machines are on the dock (the RN has no carbs right now, I'm rebuilding them this week), and its a LONG ride by water from the 3mm to PB2. If anything, I'd come by land to see the party, but I don't really know where the folks will be congregating by day?

if you need help getting your skis to to access i could probably help.....i have a 4 place standup trailer. i am guessing 15 miles by water to pb2 from your place. i know it is around 5-7 miles on water from pb1 to pb2. farthest i have ridden my standup was prolly about 8 miles in one trip.

i was out on the osage monday at mari osa delta access........water is still cold.

aqua

the taco
but it feels fine in a westuit. if the 80+ days keep up the water will be up to 70 in 2 weeks. how many people are going to be with you aqua?

yeah....i didnt fall in but when i came up to the bank there is a steep drop under water and it was deeper than i thought....little cold but not unbearable. water temp right now is 60 deg.

http://server.odd.net/waterlevel/

for loto there will prolly be 5 of us from jc. 3 superjets, 1 sxr and a 650sx.

onesojourner

I use a thumb throttle.
and your going to bring the said new rn to the ride!
woot.gif

aqua

the taco
Aqua, who else from JC??? Just curious

I rode at the LOTO this past weekend, btw. In a wetsuit its bearable, could be warmer but ok. Had to test the 'new to me' RN. :smile:

there is me from taos, my buddy conrad (rnsj), his wife tiff (sxr), friend kylee (snsj), and my brother (650sx). if you are at the 3mm you must be really close to that island out in the lake....i think they use to have a restaurant on it way back in the day.

Top Bottom