Payment/Financing

Looking to do a custom build of a rickter or tigercraft. Maybe if I find cheap complete ski I will go that route and add my touches. Anyways how are you guys paying for this stuff. I am saving and paying cash. I wasn't sure if guys are pulling equity lines on their house to drop 20k in a ski. Interest rates are cheap now so that's not that worst idea. Or are people getting 0% credit cards and paying them off before the promotional period ends.

I'm all about free money deals so I can keep my cash available for any other opportunities.

I just wanted some input! Thanks guys

Ducky

Back in the game!
Looking to do a custom build of a rickter or tigercraft. Maybe if I find cheap complete ski I will go that route and add my touches. Anyways how are you guys paying for this stuff. I am saving and paying cash. I wasn't sure if guys are pulling equity lines on their house to drop 20k in a ski. Interest rates are cheap now so that's not that worst idea. Or are people getting 0% credit cards and paying them off before the promotional period ends.

I'm all about free money deals so I can keep my cash available for any other opportunities.

I just wanted some input! Thanks guys

I used a 0% interest card when I bought my hull, but then just cash for everything else. But that's probably why I dont have a huge motor, and 155+ pump either lol.

DAG

When Lambo?
Most of the time I pay for big ticket parts on a cash back rewards card.... get the cash and pay it off at the end of the month. I'm sure Craptiol One hates me........
I know you know the banks just pass the fees to the vendors right? The bank defiantly does not hate you lol

I started on a superjet, then saved for a hull, and built it that way. Over time I have bought better parts, bigger motor, etc.

I wouldn't be able to fund a scratch build out of pocket unless I started selling my other toys.

I thought about buying a complete running aftermarket ski in good shape. Then it's just motor work and pump work after that

BrightE's

Paulie B.
Be careful sinking so much money via credit into a toy that doesn't have insurance. It's different for a car because you won't lose so big if you got wrecked. You sink, get stolen, or total your ski you're going to still be paying for it out of pocket.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom