performancecatalog.com?

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Ok, that's what I was seeing too on the few things I looked up.

They contacted me about making us an affiliate so we'd get a portion of gross sales, but I don't think they're a good deal for our members so I'll pass.

Hey All,

My name is Dustin Fairbanks from Performance Catalog. I appreciate what everyone has to say about the site and we take note of all the constructive criticism that may be said.

I would like to answer a couple of your responses and get any feedback on what you all may think so we can better serve you.

We are aware that that most of our products are set close to or at retail. What we had planned was to give your forum administrator a specific coupon code to send to all of the forum members only. This coupon code could mean an additional percent off the purchase price at check out.

You have to understand that most of our retailers will not let us discount their products online, however we can offer special discounts for members and promotions. We would also post monthly specials and promotions on the forum as well.

I may be wrong but I believe we are the only Watercraft site out offering Free Shipping inside the United States and very good rates for International Customers.

We at Performance Catalog are also Watercraft Enthusiasts and have worked in the Industry for a number of years. We know how some of the sites out there are very biased and our goal here is to have one Site where the customer can view the best products from all manufactures for their ski.

If anyone has any suggestions on how we can better serve the Community, please feel free to post or contact me directly.

Respectfully,

Dustin Fairbanks
Dustin@PerformanceCatalog.com
Office 954.989.2020
www.performancecatalog.com

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
if your products and service are better than the other online options I'll give you a try. If the only work around for stating MSRP is a coupon or member discount so be it, that doesn't bother me.

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Free shipping is ALWAYS a bonus.. especially with other places that you order 1 thing from and it cost 2 times more to ship it than the part cost.. Discounts always make me happy too...

Waternut

Customizing addict
Free shipping would push me over the edge to buy a lot of little things that I would normally just pass on because I don't want to pay $12 shipping for a $10 part.

WAB

salty nuts
Well the 'girls' section is looking promising so far. :bigok:

girls1.jpg

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
performancelogo2.jpg

Free Shipping February Sale!
National Customers Receive Free Shipping for Orders Over $99.00
International Customers Receive 50% Off all Shipping Charges.

• Free Shipping Offer Lasts for the Month of February Only and can Expire any time without notice.
  • Nationwide offer is limited to the continental 48 US states only.
  • Products must total $99.00 or more (excluding shipping ) to receive promotional shipping offer.
  • Orders under $99.00 will ship for our Standard Shipping Rates.
  • International Customer Receive Half Price on all Shipping Charges. Our rates have been adjusted to reflect Sale at Shopping Cart.
  • Offer excludes any items or combination of items or packages designated as either Oversized or Overweight which will default to our Standard Discounted Rates.
  • Oversized packages will be handled on a case by case basis and customer will be contacted if any additional shipping charges apply. We will do our best to offer the best possible rates.
  • Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico will be handled as International Customers and all International Promotional Shipping Rules will apply. (50% Off)

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
We're going to roll try this out for a bit, key an eye out for a small banner on the left side of search results soon.

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
$99 to get free isn't all that worth it... The stuff I need right now is less than that and not worth ordering from a couple places I have looked at due to the shipping price...they fit in a $5 small priority box, but yet they charge $20 to ship it ups... go figure..

But I do like the girl a few posts up.... hahaha

Top Bottom