---->>>>pics and vids thread<<<<----more added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2ride

Enjoy Life...
more pics

pismorager-051.jpg

pismorager-052.jpg

pismorager-053.jpg

pismorager-054.jpg

pismorager-055.jpg

pismorager-058.jpg

pismorager-059.jpg

pismorager-060.jpg

pismorager-061.jpg

pismorager-062.jpg

pismorager-063.jpg

pismorager-064.jpg

pismorager-065.jpg

pismorager-066.jpg

pismorager-067.jpg

pismorager-001-1.jpg

pismorager-003.jpg

pismorager-004.jpg

pismorager-005.jpg

pismorager-006.jpg

pismorager-007.jpg

pismorager-008.jpg

pismorager-009.jpg

pismorager-010.jpg

pismorager-011.jpg

pismorager-012.jpg

pismorager-013.jpg

pismorager-014.jpg

pismorager-015.jpg

pismorager-016.jpg

pismorager-017.jpg

pismorager-018.jpg

pismorager-019.jpg

pismorager-020.jpg

pismorager-021.jpg

pismorager-022.jpg

pismorager-023.jpg

pismorager-024.jpg

pismorager-025.jpg

pismorager-026.jpg

pismorager-027.jpg

pismorager-028.jpg

pismorager-029.jpg

pismorager-030.jpg

pismorager-031.jpg

pismorager-032.jpg

pismorager-033.jpg

pismorager-034.jpg

pismorager-035.jpg

pismorager-036.jpg

pismorager-037.jpg

pismorager-038.jpg

pismorager-039.jpg

pismorager-043.jpg

pismorager-044.jpg

pismorager-045.jpg

pismorager-046.jpg

pismorager-047.jpg

pismorager-048.jpg

pismorager-049.jpg

pismorager-050.jpg

pismorager-068.jpg

pismorager-070.jpg

pismorager-071.jpg

pismorager-072.jpg

pismorager-073.jpg

pismorager-074.jpg

pismorager-075.jpg

pismorager-076.jpg

pismorager-077.jpg

pismorager-078.jpg

pismorager-079.jpg

pismorager-080.jpg

pismorager-081.jpg

pismorager-082.jpg

pismorager-083.jpg

pismorager-084.jpg

pismorager-085.jpg

pismorager-086.jpg

pismorager-087.jpg

pismorager-088.jpg

pismorager-089.jpg

pismorager-090.jpg

pismorager-091.jpg

pismorager-092.jpg

pismorager-093.jpg

pismorager-094.jpg

pismorager-095.jpg

pismorager-096.jpg

pismorager-097.jpg

pismorager-098.jpg

pismorager-099.jpg

pismorager-100.jpg

pismorager-101.jpg

pismorager-102.jpg

pismorager-105.jpg

pismorager-106.jpg

pismorager-107.jpg

pismorager-108.jpg

pismorager-110.jpg

pismorager-111.jpg

pismorager-112.jpg

pismorager-113.jpg

pismorager-114.jpg

pismorager-115.jpg

pismorager-116.jpg

pismorager-117.jpg

Yes, riding with The Godfather (Laine) is always pretty darned cool. The highlight of my riding last weekend came Sunday when I accidentally doubled my last jump, landed it clean, and Randy cruised by and gave me a big grin and thumbs up...after eating "doodoo" on the beach in front of God and everyone while beaching my ski (I tried to fake the dismount with a Nadia Comenche' style, but no one was buying it ;) ) it was a sweet way to end my day or riding.

TripleSowCowDismount.jpg

The best part about riding with Randy: He is always willing to give pointers and never speaks to you in a condescending manner, even if you're old enough to be a grandma.

Last edited:

SuziQ

Banned
...eating "doodoo" on the beach in front of God and everyone while beaching my ski (I tried to fake the dismount with a Nadia Comenche' style, but no one was buying it ;) ) it was a sweet way to end my day or riding.

TripleSowCowDismount.jpg

You ate "doodoo" gracefully, LOL! I was super far away and snapped my pics of it with the zoom (and I'm near-sighted). I was thinking, "Wow, that guy sure did manage THAT one with some grace, lol!" I run over and start asking a few people who that guy was (laughing), and they said, "That was no guy, that was Lisa"! I hope my first sand dive looks that good! :bigok:

(No idea you were in the water, and sorry I missed timing my time with yours! Next time!)

Well, it's only the second time I've ever done it - and I hope it's my last. Ah well - if you're going to go...GO BIG, right?...Right in front of all the beach traffic, my folks (which was why I screwed up and mis-timed the wave...my mom was waiving at me) you guys...a bunch of strangers...and jeebuz, now that I think about it, there was a film crew there too. One can only hope they missed it :confused:

Oh well, I suppose it's better to make a jackazz outta myself in the surf than on the beach after dark...noone had to hold my hair while I yacked or anything, so it was a good weekend afterall I guess ;)

Last edited:

SuziQ

Banned
:bigok:What are you talking about lady, lol…sounds like you were ripping it out there to me!!! :brap:

I only wish I could have witnessed you riding! I’m not use to too many girls in the surf (besides being so far away I couldn’t see much at all…blinded by sun as well…I just assumed it had to be a male doing it since there were so many male riders), and I’ve seen them do cartwheels, lol…your dismount was nothing to be ashamed of!!! I was serious when I said I hope mine looks like that (happens to everyone…just a matter of time for me, lol)! Be proud!!! :highhorse:

SuziQ

Banned
...Oh well, I suppose it's better to make a jackazz outta myself in the surf than on the beach after dark...noone had to hold my hair while I yacked or anything, so it was a good weekend afterall I guess ;)

Just cranked up my sj I was charging…we have some good surf 2mrrw…still stuck on your hours…if I go 2mrrw…it’s prob my time too (I couldn't sleep b4 we hit Oceanside, and I felt every single little bump hard...floated on the outside mostly like I was riding a doo, lol...that place was going OFF...a few looked like red lights to me!:shocked:

Know what you mean about the yacking part too! I felt like I might for about 15 minutes at one point and was mortified at the thought around strangers...could've been bad! :laugh2:

I saw you out there bopping around on a blaster you little elf you...that dry suit was bigger than you! I always get so dammned nervous when riding surf for the first time after having a long break so I cruised out past the break and just got reaclimated - that's when I saw you riding. For a bit it was Murph's bride, you and I in one area just stirring things up. By sunday morning I had my groove back and was wishing I had some foot straps or lifter wedges so I could get more than 8" of air. I suckk at surf riding, but I have fun, so I guess that's all that matters.

Surf.jpg

PS: I'm headed back next weekend - Neener!

Last edited:
sweet pics!!!!!! what are the extra bars on ross's ski for? bumpers for superman backies?

Yes you are correct his superman bars for his superman backies (Go Superman)
Pretty cool dont you think? Odd looking but work for what he is doing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom