---->>>>pics and vids thread<<<<----more added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuziQ

Banned
I saw you out there bopping around on a blaster you little elf you...that dry suit was bigger than you! I always get so dammned nervous when riding surf for the first time after having a long break so I cruised out past the break and just got reaclimated - that's when I saw you riding. For a bit it was Murph's bride, you and I in one area just stirring things up. By sunday morning I had my groove back and was wishing I had some foot straps or lifter wedges so I could get more than 8" of air. I suckk at surf riding, but I have fun, so I guess that's all that matters.

Surf.jpg

PS: I'm headed back next weekend - Neener!

Ps: that's not fair! :no:

Would love to hear about it! Wish I could! It was great to finally get in the water; I had no idea you were out there with me, lol...that's cool! I was honestly dreading it...so sensitive to cold water I really am...it's awful. Some of the guys can tell you I even get cold down here, and they can't believe it! I couldn't believe Goddess was out there in boards shorts...insane girl, lol (I love that girl!)

I guess that may have been the fourth time I was out this year perhaps (wicked year, just haven't felt I could risk getting injured due to my grandmother needing me), so it was intimidating getting in Cali surf for the first time. I just waited til it died down a bit (someone was on a gasoline hunt, LOL :lmao:) I was concerned about damaging borrowed skis (I want first dibs if one goes for sale Eddie)l...the heals (not even suppose to be out there). ALL that stuff, like you said, and none of it really ever matters does it? Just so much fun no matter what! That's what I love about it! I do seriously feel I'm missing something though by not being able to get zero gravity. That was one of the sweetest feelings to me...never any words for it! The drysuit, LOLOL...I think I love that thing simply because it is so very retarded. Those stories will need their own thread I think, :clown:

Those pics so far are really nice. I can't believe how crisp/clear a few of them are! I'm editing here and there...my camera is so messed up and it was dirty, but I think I can probably still put something nice together.

Mark - I was trying to get you to trade (well, not trade...hold) Eddie's ski out beyond the break so I could ride yours. I think you thought I must have been just waving to you twice.:wave: I'm sorry I didn't get to try your ski. It did look sweet inside and out, and you ride so very well.

Last edited:

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Mark - I was trying to get you to trade (well, not trade...hold) Eddie's ski out beyond the break so I could ride yours. I think you thought I must have been just waving to you twice.:wave: I'm sorry I didn't get to try your ski. It did look sweet inside and out, and you ride so very well.

Suzi,
Oh that makes sense I'm sorry that mis-communication occurred. Thank you very much though for your complement and taking a look it was good to see you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom