Pismo Freeride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, right now i'm thinking 3 of us.. if they bail ill just throw the sj in the bed of the ranger w/o trailer and zip over. You and matt going?
I'm gonna try to.
I haven't talked to Matt about it yet.
FYI, trailers suck to tow in California, they have a set 55mph speed limit if you're towing anything.

W

wydopen

FYI, trailers suck to tow in California, they have a set 55mph speed limit if you're towing anything.

yea but if you go 70 you will be the slowest trailer on the road because of all the guys with toy haulers doing 90..:shrug:

I'm gonna try to.
I haven't talked to Matt about it yet.

And that's just another reason to ride a ski vs. runabout...it's a lot easier to toss a ski in the bed of a truck and haul azz....

If I have my ski back from Daylite's Paint Emporium by then (which I'd dammned well better!) I'm in...it'll give you guys something to laugh at.

LP

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
come on dude..DO IT
Dude, you seriously shipping your boats to Orlando in January? I thought I was obsessed....lol.

I'm trying to figure an angle to convince my wife we need to drive down to Cali. in march, the problem is its our 20th anniversary weekend.

C'Mon Crab...Pancake Pete dragged his bride all the way from the east cost on their wedding anniversary this year to Pismo...so can you!

Sell her on the romantic angle...I can forward lots of cool info on neat stuff you can do to celebrate in the area.

LP

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
C'Mon Crab...Pancake Pete dragged his bride all the way from the east cost on their wedding anniversary this year to Pismo...so can you!

Sell her on the romantic angle...I can forward lots of cool info on neat stuff you can do to celebrate in the area.

LP
She just asked me whats in it for her! The Cakers are still in the honeymoon phase, so thats different. After almost 20 years, the kids now off to college etc, I don't have the same pull I use to.:shocked:

2ride

Enjoy Life...
Pismo is a romantic place. You can stay at the Cliff/Dophin Bay Inn, it would be like a second or in your case 20th honeymoon...If that doesn't work, tell her that it would make you happy...

Cuong..

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Pismo is a romantic place. You can stay at the Cliff/Dophin Bay Inn, it would be like a second or in your case 20th honeymoon...If that doesn't work, tell her that it would make you happy...

Cuong..
I know what will make her happy, and its $2500 and fits on her finger.

2ride

Enjoy Life...
That's cheap, it comes out to only $125.00 a year. Give it to her when you're in Pismo...Make it a special place so that she will want to visit all the time. This way it's a win win situation for the both of you...

Cuong...

Cuong...you ARE the man! Sly AND thoughtfull all rolled into one. Your bride...she got herself a winner I tell ya ;)

Crabby....get with the program...make those reservations!!!

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
We'll see,I will need to check the old wallet after Daytona. Its been a lousy year for me fixing houses up:thumbsdown:, mostly been trying to finish up my own mansion. Regardless, I penciled in next Oct. for the Surf Slam, that was just way too cool.:arms: http://x-h2o.com/showthread.php?t=25374

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom