Surfriding Pismo Springbreak Freeride - March 11, 12 & 13, 2011

Getting ready to party in pismo forsure. Great job pimping the Freeride Charlie Let me edit the details on that write up for October later. Mile Marker 2-3 I will try to get there early Thursday with Kyla and Ryan of Liquid Militia so we can rope off ONE big spot. Looking forward to this freeride. Daytona is always fun but pismo is where the surf and rugged American freedom of camping on the beach and riding jet ski's is.

Also, I'll Be turning 21 late February on the 23rd. would like to celebrating it at this freeride with all of my brothers in the freeride community. I probably wont remember it all but what better times than memories you cant really remember!

See you guys soon!

Yup Jack beer pong....... remember hahah

Cool Mark, we should be out there early Thursday too to help youse guys mark off the area. Im really hoping that we can get everyone in one camp again like last March instead of the multiple camps like last October.

It would also be sweet to have a bad ass Pismo picture thread. There are always tons of cameras out there but it seems people get shy when it comes to posting their shots. Hopefully this will be the year we kill it with pics and vids. :beerchug:

kraqus

Site Supporter
It would also be sweet to have a bad ass Pismo picture thread. There are always tons of cameras out there but it seems people get shy when it comes to posting their shots. Hopefully this will be the year we kill it with pics and vids. :beerchug:

It would be cool as chit to take a group picture together.....at the peak of the Freeride......everyone with skis and all !!!!!!

Benny

Cool Mark, we should be out there early Thursday too to help youse guys mark off the area. Im really hoping that we can get everyone in one camp again like last March instead of the multiple camps like last October.

yea, we still havent seen half the pics from the october ride... wtf!

Charlie, save me a little wedge by your truck still non op on the 4wd and may need to be pulled again hahah.

Top Bottom