Surfriding pitted so pitted recent oside swell ZB

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
[h=6]Getting ready to head out today to the 2012 Blowsion Surf Slam for the 3rd stop in the IFWA FreeRide World Championship. Heres a little vid of the recent swell in oside this weekend. I get in the pit and even get fully covered, not to mention the usual smooth manuves. check it out and pass it on! SEE EVERYONE SOON![/h]

Last edited by a moderator:

stanton

High on jetskis.
this video is 50/50 freeriding like you should all be dreaming of. catching some shade and flipping out of the closeout, dont get any better.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
Don't forget about the 50% surf score.

Nice swell wish I would have made it.

Gee thanks. I didn't know riding a wave and getting covered wasn't surfriding.

I made this vid for people to enjoy, to show the recent swell, to show that it's possible to get covered up on a ski, and to show me doing flips from a bottom turn from surfing a wave. Didn't think I was going to get criticized for not including top and bottom turns that look like :):):):) on the go pro.

The 2 that thanked Tom for this useful post can :):):):)ing blow me.

To everyone that liked the vid, thank you. I made it for you to enjoy for what it is.

Last edited:

Dmac80sc

Site Supporter
I would think you would get higher scores for going from surf riding right into a flip. Instead of just righting right into a wave to flip or roll it.

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
this video is 50/50 freeriding like you should all be dreaming of. catching some shade and flipping out of the closeout, dont get any better.

You said it better than I!
This vid is great, not only cause the rider rocks, but cause it gives a taste of everything.
Those that limit themselves to one school or another are doing just that.....limiting themselves.

Murdock

'03 SJ
Dude I think you rip and just keep getting better and better. Stanton you too can't wait to see vids of you on your new hull.

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
Tightthrash,awsome video ! great film footage.glad to see you guys got some swell to get ready for surf slam .the type of surf riding you were doing (bottom turns to flip)looks killer not to mention the backside cover up,good luck at surf slam..

Top Bottom