Planning and brainstorming 2009 Ozark Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do have a portable chrome stripper pole but it needs an 8 foot celing to work...

Where did you get your pole and what did it cost? Is it a x pole?

NSFW (to most at least IMO - no nudity though)http://www.uspoledance.com/

That is awesome.. It is my new favorite video...LOL

Another funny thing... My wife told me tonight that she was going to start a pole dancing exercise class like Carmen Electra's class. Just if she worked it like "miss Trixter" on the video I'd bring her and have her take all the drunks money..

Ok I started the thread and you guys fill it.

We need

1. Slickest or Sickest trick contest.
2. Grudge matches (fastest ski contest)
3. Planning so that the grass is mowed...

4. Two of Drunk Boating's friends bringing their 64', and 54' Sea Ray Sundancer's for a doubleup sponsored by Monster Energy.

Text Foster at 310-594-7979 if you think this is a good idea or if you just want a place for your chick to hang out while you ride.

- DrunkBoAtInG

Mark44

Katie's Boss
4. Two of Drunk Boating's friends bringing their 64', and 54' Sea Ray Sundancer's for a doubleup sponsored by Monster Energy.

Text Foster at 310-594-7979 if you think this is a good idea or if you just want a place for your chick to hang out while you ride.

- DrunkBoAtInG

Water patrol at that lake would love that idea.

Mark44

Water patrol at that lake would love that idea.

Mark44

I understand you are scared by the amount of awesome i've posted above. Dont be scared!

We've been around doing this longer than water patrol was a factor. As long is the double is 100' back from the boat, which on a 54' and 64' boat wont be hard, there isnt a thing they can do.

You dont have to be sane, just legal. I've posted a pic of the wave from the 64' at speed. if we slow it down a little, it will be insane.

Foster says that he will be filiming the entire thing from 3 professional HD cameras and make it available online for download.

- DrunkBoAtInG

Attachments

• DSC02846.jpg
    DSC02846.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 46
Where did you get your pole and what did it cost? Is it a x pole?QUOTE]

100 bux at Spencers. Whatdo you mean "xpole"?

The x-pole is a new pole that is mounted in bearings so that it will spin. The girls in the video above are on x-poles. They don't slide down the pole while spinning around it. Less skill I would think all you have to do it hang on and it will keep spinning. Either way I like it.

Last edited:

ski_crazy

ISJWTA member #5
This is the last week to get your shirt orders in. I will be ordering shirts next Sunday. I might have some stickers made if my printer can keep the cost down around $2-3 each. So bring your extra dollars if you want some stickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom