Planning and brainstorming 2009 Ozark Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

grezzmky

Suckin paint fumes
Jake your on for the beer pong. Its part of a nights work as far as im concerned. I think some of these older guys may just need to stick to there card games and watching there skis just sit on the beach.... LOL. Oh BTW your ski kicked my a$$ last year, I couldnt hold on to it, but you just wait till my motor gets back from California! HMMM.... (if I can cone up with the rest of the money I owe for the work, the motor work was only twice what I paid for the ski.... HAHAHA)

grezzmky

Suckin paint fumes
jared - might have to see if the tables have turned this year, i might have to try out this new monster and see if i can hang on.

You may have nothing to worry about if I dont get it finished though...
Ill get the glass work done and have it painted soon and hopefully ill be able to come up for the money for the motor (im closing on my first home purches on the 22nd so Im trying not to spend any money till I pay the down payment and closing costs etc..). Its the assembly im a little worried about I guess. This is my first Yamaha and I dont really know any tricks or anything. Maybe I can get Mark or Lou to come over one night. I wanna say Lou lives in Offallon, thats where the new house is, but I may just be wishfully thinking that!
Here is a pic of the ski as of noon today...

ebay468.jpg

If you knew how many motors Lou blew up I would wing it... :poke: LOL

There are no tricks just serious labor... All 4 or 5 hours worth. If you are talking about assembling it from it's current condition.

EXPERIMENTAL

PROTOTYPES WELCOMED
Jared, just get chuggin along on the project, you have to have somehting to ride at the freeride.

moonie - the more the marrier, we need to fill up that last spot....what could it hurt?:dunno:

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
I think you guys are underestimating how close total strangers can be after sharing in one night, 48 beers, a hand full of gummy worms, and a broken taint.

me and moonie are like freinds and stuff.

I still dont think she will come, and if she did I think she would take your galvanized pole and beat you with it ( with one hand, as she fed me worms with the other)

hahahahahaha

im messing with you Moonbabe.

I would go (if I was you) just to kill him for that one..

I have a big pole.......

O wait nevermind..... I have a 25 foot galvanized piece of water pipe. We could wedge it under a tree branch and let 'er go at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom