Planning and brainstorming 2009 Ozark Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

WET BOX

STL Crew
Any Yamahas gonna hold it down this year?

The kawis need some competition!
:biggrin:

Seriously, I want to see a SJ (or xft) roll or flip or something this year.
:haha:

Catzass_fireman

Yes I'm a noob!!
Moto-tire to beach your ski

Did I mention I'm IN! Looking forward to this years invasion. My friend and I ride motocycles as well as skis. We have a few old tires laying around. 8 or 10 of them I think. Anyone want one to beach their ski? I will bring them to the invasion. only only catch is you have to take it home with you. Speak up or pm me if you want one I will only bring the one that have a new home. who wants one?

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
thats a good idea, the only skis ive seen NOT moved by large boat waves are on dirtbike tires.

bring a few extras, Im willing to bet you can 'give' them to folks there, the 2 years ive been on that beach, ive always loaned out my stands for folks with nicer skis that didnt bring tires/stands.

Im bringing tires this year too.
:beerchug:

Did I mention I'm IN! Looking forward to this years invasion. My friend and I ride motocycles as well as skis. We have a few old tires laying around. 8 or 10 of them I think. Anyone want one to beach their ski? I will bring them to the invasion. only only catch is you have to take it home with you. Speak up or pm me if you want one I will only bring the one that have a new home. who wants one?

ski_crazy

ISJWTA member #5
I used tires last year and everybody looked at me funny when I carried they down to the water. They weren't looking at them funny after they had to chase their skis down from getting knocked off the stands from the waves.

showmepro1200

ISJWTA Member #007
I used tires last year and everybody looked at me funny when I carried they down to the water. They weren't looking at them funny after they had to chase their skis down from getting knocked off the stands from the waves.

Scott - you sure they weren't just looking funny at you??

J/K!! I had to hit it out of the park since you lobbed it up there :naughty:

ski_crazy

ISJWTA member #5
Scott - you sure they weren't just looking funny at you??

J/K!! I had to hit it out of the park since you lobbed it up there :naughty:

Not funny at ALL!!!!! You are camping next to my spot right? I hope you can sleep with one eye open. Never know what will crawl out of the woods at night.....:rocketwhore:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom