ported cases

Bwahahahahahahahaahaha...oh chit....dropped my beer. *gasp* bwahahahahaha. News flash bud, I've known that little ginger long before the underscore in his name.

I forgot high post count = intelligence... Not to mention the continuing of misleading info on this sight of bandwagons. This sight is just used to market products, right or wrong.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I forgot high post count = intelligence... Not to mention the continuing of misleading info on this sight of bandwagons. This sight is just used to market products, right or wrong.

That's not what I use it for. I try to learn from these guys, and try to help others with issues if I'am qualified in or have experience in a particular area, I'am also learning to be respectfull of others and to be a respectable person myself. This is the first form I've ever been on so I appreciate this place and the shared collective knowledge that's present here.
Sent from my XT1080 usingTapatalk

Completely agree, however once he started in with bashing the site after its helped each one of us at some point I couldn't resist but give him one more reason.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom