Posting so i can't back out of it.

NJrider

Huck it!
Thanks guys! really think I can pull it off next weekend after watching that vid.

on my last attempt of the day I was mentally lost and just beat up so I bailed and the ski just missed me, landing on my foot. scariest feeling is looking into sky and seeing your ski right above you coming down.

DONT BAIL!

That didn't look bad at all. You will get them for sure. Pole a little lower and hang it off the back a little harder when leaving the wave. Your position upside down looked great! It's been a year since I have done one so maybe I shouldn't be giving advice! I need to move out of Michigan! The wave you had was for sure good enough. We don't have anything that nice to work with here.

NJrider

Huck it!
thanks all! really stoked that im at this level on my ski. really put the time in building this ski for a reason.

Congrats JD!! Going for some more this weekend if you wanna come out with us. Be sweet to see a flip in person if your down for some more!?

To tell ya all the truth, got scared to try and roll. just couldn't get past some kind of block. thinking about throwing that off a yaught wake or tugboat wake first.

If anyone is thinking about the flip, MY advice is to make sure you know you will give 100% , the most important rule imo. Dont bail, your asking for it once if you do,plain and simple. In flat water i'd mess around and throw my body like i was going to flip which I think got me ready for that part of it. The biggest problem for me was hitting the right part of the wave. Having the mind set to turn away from a breaking wave for so long to actually waiting for that part of a wave messed with me alot.

So, for anyone that is ready to finish there summer off with a roll or flip attempt, wish you all the best of luck!! :Banane09: Dont forget!!.. flip attempt footage/pics will NEVER get old. haha

Last edited:
LOL this video is what i saw as i was coming back from the one set.....out of no where, a backflip - it looked smooth, and like it was no big deal. once i went up the face of the next wave to "feel it out", THEN it seemed like a pretty big deal haha :) GOOD JOB!!!

NJrider

Huck it!
LOL this video is what i saw as i was coming back from the one set.....out of no where, a backflip - it looked smooth, and like it was no big deal. once i went up the face of the next wave to "feel it out", THEN it seemed like a pretty big deal haha :) GOOD JOB!!!

thanks brotha. your turn! ha

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
yeah, that wasn't much of an "attempt", you straight up nailed it.

I guess you and matt are the newest bf newbornes, I'm next damnit!!...lol

Last edited:

LIVE2RIDE Powersports

Live & Die 2 Ride
Awesome man.... U make the fx crowd proud. I have been attemping barrels all summer. Landed one but not pretty. I don't have a big enough wake to try backy's. I'm waiting for Total loss and a boat to drive by. lol

Top Bottom